A/N and Introduction

Hi, and thank you for choosing this one shot book!

I want to start off by encouraging you to leave comments and vote for each one shot because it encourages me to write more! I also urge you to check on my multi-chaptered fics if you haven't yet.

This is primarily a Scomiche one shot book, with any other ships only being minor, so if Scomiche is not your cup of tea, don't drink it.

This book does not run on a schedule. The updates I post will be random and likely sporadic. This is just a book where all of my little ideas for ficlets will go.

I'm currently so honored to have gotten so much love for the one shots I have already posted and thank each individual for taking the time to read what I've created!

On a more informative note, each chapter marked with an asterisk* at the end of its title is MATURE! If you are not comfortable with that kind of content/you are underage, do not read it! Each one shot also will warn if there is explicitly mature material.

If you would like to request a one shot, you can privately message me with your idea but I make no guarantees that your request will be written, and certainly make no guarantees of when.

Again, thank you for choosing this book and enjoy your read!