Watermelon*

Because he SMASHED A WATERMELON WITH HIS HANDS.

*Mature!*

-

Mitch watches.

That's all he can do. He can't take his eyes off of Scott's arms. He doesn't remember that much muscle always being there. He guesses Scott's workouts really have been paying off.

Everyone screams when it finally breaks and Mitch can't help the huge smile that finds his face when he notices how very proud Scott looks of himself.

He can't wait for the video to end so he can just be with Scott.

They are done filming quickly and Mitch grabs Scott's arm, biting his lip at the tough muscle he feels there. He pulls Scott away with him, into their shared dressing room. It's private enough.

"Mitchie?"

"I need you."

Scott laughs quietly, letting his hands rest of Mitch's slender hips. "Well, we can easily get rid of this," he says, pulling at the towel that rests loosely on Mitch's shoulders. He lets it fall to the ground.

"Are you going to use those big muscles and have your way with me?" Mitch whispers. His bottom lip is stuck between his teeth and his hands are running along Scott's biceps, squeezing every now and then to feel the strength there.

Scott pulls Mitch closer, his hands sliding down to firmly grip his bottom, kneading it gently. "Is that what you want?"

Mitch nods enthusiastically, "yes. Yes please."

That's all the confirmation Scott needs before he is lifting Mitch and pressing him against the nearest wall. Mitch delights in feeling the tall man firm against him and he loves how Scott kisses him, shows him how much he wants him.

He grips tightly into Scott's arms, his fingers digging into the solid muscle there. Scott turns his attention to his long neck, letting his tongue lap at the sensitive skin there, and Mitch moans shamelessly.

"Scottie, I need-"

"Sh," he whispers. He lets his teeth and tongue trail down Mitch's smooth chest, paying special attention to his deadmau5 tattoo. He has always loved Mitch's body art. He trails back up, nipping at his sharp collarbones and reaches his hand inside Mitch's loose jeans. He lets his other reach up to tweak a sensitive bud between his finger as he attacks the other nipple with his tongue. Mitch is a writhing mess, now, slashing his arms around and pushing himself up and down the wall, his legs around Scott's waist his only other support.

"Please," Mitch begs.

Suddenly, he is on the ground, and Scott is tugging his pants off before he is hoisting the smaller man back up against the wall. Mitch is glad because he doesn't think his shaky legs would have held him very long.

Scott pulls his own pants off and Mitch tugs at his shirt; he wants to see those beautiful muscles in action. Scott yanks it off, and then he is pushing inside Mitch, using his toned arms to hold up his small body as he loses what little strength he has.

Mitch moans loudly, marveling in the way Scott feels so perfect inside him and how much he loves this beautiful man who can crush a fucking watermelon.

He feels so overwhelmed when he starts to ruthlessly pound into him, hitting that spot that makes him see stars over and over again.

"Scott, I-" he doesn't finish, just continues to moan as his love pulls him in for a deep kiss. He loses it then, he's pushed over the end as he clutches desperately onto Scott's firm arms. Scott finishes shortly after him, holding him there as they lean against the wall.

Mitch feels so safe in those strong arms.