Scott Squared

This is a tad mature and a little short but maybe I'll write a smuttier part two sometime soon.

-

Mitch gets lost in clubs a lot. It's one of his boyfriend's pet peeves, constantly losing Mitch in the crowd. Mitch likes to wander into the dance floor, feel the bass pump through his veins, even if it means terrifying Scotty while he's grabbing a drink by the bar or chatting with one of their friends.

So it's no surprise when Mitch find himself in the middle of the dance floor, separated from his big boyfriend. Eventually he returns, like always, because he can't imagine really scaring Scott and he'd rather escape the gazes and grabby hands that follow him when he's unaccompanied.

He doesn't remember which was is which, is pretty sure he was spun around endlessly on the dance floor from all the gyrating couples. He finds himself pushing to the edge of the crowded dance arena, stumbling out of the sweaty heat under the lights and into the less-lit sitting areas. Mitch frowns because he's pretty sure this is not the area in which he, his friends, and Scott all entered, and he can't spot the bar from his current position, which is the last place he remembers seeing Scott.

His eyes scan the crowd of club-goers who aren't into the dancing scene and he lets out a sigh of relief when he spots that tall familiar form of his favorite blond. He struts over to the chair-less high-table that Scott is settled at, talking to some random guy, and he finds himself smiling brightly because he's really in the mood for some Scott after witnessing all the grinding on the dance floor.

Mitch's smile fades when he notices that Scott isn't alone. That other guy sure seems to be feeling up his boyfriend.

Mitch sets his jaw, glaring down Scott. He tries to keep it subtle though. He doesn't want to make a scene in the club but Scott will surely get it later when they're in their home.

He marches over to Scott, tapping his shoulder when he's near enough. The blond startles, jumping around and lifting his head to meet Mitch's gaze.

And that's when Mitch realizes this isn't his boyfriend. He'd be convinced this were Scott Hoying if it weren't for a pretty set of green eyes.

"May I help you?" The man asks and wow his voice is a little deeper than Scott's and he seems to be taking advantage of that right now.

Mitch swallows nervously, a stuttered reply falling from his lips. "Oh god, I'm so sorry. You look just like my boyfriend-"

"Mitchy," he hears Scott's voice, and he turns his head slightly to notice Scott coming up behind his twin. Oh god, he isn't sure if he can handle this.

"Is that supposed to be a pick-up line..." The man in front of him starts and Mitch's eyes dart to him in a panic. Mitch can't answer, because Scott is right there now.

"Hey baby," Scott says, and Mitch almost loses his breath when the other blond in front of him starts turning. "Who's this?" Scott says, his teeth shining as he smiles. But it dies off, the color draining from his face as his actual twin turns around. "Fuck," he breathes when he settles his gaze on the blond Mitch mistook as his boyfriend.

"Woah," the mystery man says as green meets blue. "What is going on?"

Mitch holds back a whine because he has the two hottest men on the planet right in front of him and this plays up every fantasy he's ever had invoking having more than one Scott. Mitch can imagine Scott and his twin taking him, sandwiching him between them on the dance floor, loving him. He takes a shaky breath, voice unsteady as he replies to Scott's replica.

"I told you, you look just like my boyfriend."