BBQ Ribs

Thanks to ChipperDent for supplying me with motivation.

-

"Scottie," Mitch calls. He's honestly exhausted after they'd been traveling all day and ended it with a barbecue celebration for Avi's 27th birthday. He feels like he could sleep for twenty-seven hours and his belly is more than full.

He waits and when he doesn't hear an answer he calls again for his tall best friend, "Scottie."

He hears the quiet thumping of his feet and then he's standing in the doorway. "Yes, Princess?"

Mitch smiles, "oh, I like that. This princess wants some Scottie."

"Oh really?" Mitch nods and Scott moves to sit on the bed. He toes his shoes off and rolls to lay close next to his beautiful friend. "How much of me does the princess want?"

"All," he whispers as Scott leans in closer, their lips brushing gently. Mitch reaches his hand up to play with the fuzz at the end of Scott's neck and absentmindedly pushes him closer. Their kiss quickly deepens and Mitch smiles into it. When Scott pulls away, the smaller man lets out a content sigh.

"Mitchie," he bites his lip as a smile tugs at the corner of his lips. "Your lips taste like barbecue," he laughs quietly.

Mitch giggles, his hand reaching up to cover his mouth as he starts to laugh uncontrollably. He isn't sure why - the situation isn't even that funny. He decides that he's probably just so exhausted that he would laugh at anything.

He wipes at his eyes where tears have formed before he's suddenly turning serious. "Want a taste?"

Scott smirks before nodding and connecting their lips again.

-

Mitch wakes up feeling very satisfied. Scott had spent most of the night showing him just how good he tasted and he had been willing to return the favor.

Both woke up when Esther wanted them to and were dressed in comfy clothes for the rest of their planned-out day.

Scott flopped onto their bed where Mitch had been spread out onto, scrolling through his social media feeds. They both loved touring but it was exhausting.

"Picture time, barbecue boy," Mitch warned, laughing as he angled his phone to get them both in the shot.

He smiled as he typed out a caption.

I ate all of his BBQ ribs last night