9. Two Weeks (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

The concert finishes and the boys all decide they need to let of steam by going to the hotel pool. Of course I’m asked to arrange all the security, fair enough. At least I’m invited, along with Lou, a couple of her assistants and the backing band. It’s become more of a pool party than anything and its our last night here in Adelaide, Australia before we jet off to east Europe. It’s the first time the boys have concerts in locations like the Prague and Hungry. Lou and I get changed in my room, where she’s been sleeping past couple of nights. My bikini is black and rather small. I like it though, it’s simple. Much like most of my clothes. Lou’s one is a one piece that’s lavender. Kind of matches her hair to be honest, but she looks good in anything.

“Ready?” she pleads, dragging me out the door and from the mirror. Bet Harry will judge your body.          My subconscious adds but I shake off.

“Yeah, yeah lets go” I reply not very excited about the whole ordeal. These past couple of days I’ve been working like crazy helping Tom out with productions and management which I appreciate because I’d like to get into It more, but it means more work for me. Exiting the lift to the pool floor I can already hear the boys getting on inside.

“Nice of you to join us ladies” Niall greets us as we walk in. Niall! I totally forgot to speak to him. I bet he’s glad I did.

“You and me need a chat sir!” I say poking his arm.

“Argh. I thought you would’ve forgot and left it! Silly of me” he says as he then goes to pick me up and throw me in the pool - after consequently jumping in after me. Niall and I have a solid, playful friendship where if I go to him, it’s always a laugh. I swim up from under the water and steady my self from the head rush. I splash at him a couple of times before signaling to seclude ourselves in the hot tub. We get out of the pool and get in to the steaming spa. I can see Harry’s eyes on me the whole time but don’t make eye contact.

“So, Sarah hey?” I ask leaning into him playfully.

“Yeah, god she’s amazing. I can’t get enough of her before I’ve even had a taste” he says looking ahead at everyone frolicking and playing in the pool.

“Yeah, Niall I hate to break it to you, but she’s not food” I say seriously putting my hand on his shoulder as if to console him. We both laugh.

“I know, I know I just. Do you think its weird if I fly her up for my birthday in a couple weeks when we’re in Spain?” he asks stopping our laughter.

“No, I think she’d love that. Harry said you might mention that” I add.

“Yeah you and Harry seem to get on well, in fact I think if looks could kill right now they would”, signally for me to look at him” He just smiles, pretending like I didn’t notice him glaring at Niall and I being so playful.

“But in all seriousness, I think you should. Plus I know she’s wanted to travel, and I will be able to see her so it’s a win, win really” I say changing the subject. He nods and agrees he’ll ask her.

“Can I be a bit personal with you?” Niall asks seriously.

“Yeah, of course!” I say giving him my full attention.

“Well its just, I know we are at the age now where every ones bunking with everyone but I still haven’t … with anyone” he says quietly as he plays with the steaming water cupping it then releasing it over and over.

“Niall, honey! There is nothing wrong with that… At all! In fact I’m sure a girl, especially with a heart as golden as Sarah’s would find that an attractive trait” I say giving him a light hug around the shoulders.