Chapter 35-

Chapter 35-

"I missed you all so much!" Megan squealed in excitement when Joshua pulled the car over so she would be able to hop into the car for school. Her wavy long blonde hair was tip dyed to be lavender ombre now. She wear a red fleece hooded peacock with dark navy blue jeans. Even when it was freezing outside, she was willing to suffer in the cold in the name of fashion which I didn't understand at all.

I slide over in the backseat as she opened the car door and slide in next to me as I gave her a tight hug.

"Happy new year's," I said with a grin.

"How come you didn't wish me a new years?!" Joshua stated as he started his car again with a pout while looking at Calvin. I saw Calvin slowly turned to stare at Joshua with the most dead panned expression that I had ever seen.

After the incident with Christmas, I felt like me and Calvin had been doing much better. Although Calvin seemed a bit sad when Caleb and Becca had to leave to get back to New York, he remained okay as they both reassured him that they will visit again. A day before New Year's, Chris came over to hang out for a few days with me, Calvin and London as well before heading back to school.

I managed to work a bit more hours on my shift as a Starbuck employee for a few days of the vacation week so I had enough to make sure London was eating right. Although mom still had not come visit us since the divorce and her still not knowing that London was pregnant, I would say for the most part, everything was okay.

Even London and Calvin seemed to get along okay when I invited him over to hang to get away from his toxic environment.

"So what did you do after Christmas? Well, actually, what did you do during Christmas with your boyfriend? I see that necklace around your neck so don't even try to lie to me," Megan said with a wink.

"I went to have dinner with Calvin and then he got me this as a Christmas gift."

That was technically half the truth. I didn't want to lie to my two best friends but at the same time, Calvin told me not to tell anyone about Becca and Caleb, stating the less they know, the better.

Plus, it wasn't like they knew what was really happening with my life either.

"What did you do with your boyfriend?" Calvin shot back. Megan went quick for a few seconds before her cheeks turned beet red. Before anyone can react, Joshua gasped loudly before whipping his head back with a huge teasing grin.

"You didn't."

"Keep your damn sight on the road," Calvin growled and Joshua did as he was told.

Megan was still silent and turned her gaze downwards as she twirled her hair silently.

"Did you do the deed with your boyfriend?"

I almost choked at Joshua's ease of asking someone that. When Megan stayed quiet, my eyes practically bulged out of my eye socket at the thought of it. Megan huffed in disbelief at our stares.

"What? It was the right timing and we were being safe so shut up," she huffed again.

Again, there was nothing but silence in response.

"How good was he?" Joshua asked and I swore at that moment Megan wanted to beat the crap out of him if he wasn't driving.

Stuttering out some words, she attempted to make sense of his previous question but to no avail. It was the first time I ever saw her like this.

"That good that you're in a lost of words? I remember when I was dating Beth. You guys remember Beth? That tall goth chick? Well let's just say that she was-"