Shy to Social (Hyuuga & Uchiha Love Story!)

Start from the beginning

July 23. Fav Car?

Fifth generation Camaro.

Cool, Hummer.

Favorite activity? 

Football, and Xbox.

Writing and drawing. Celebrity?

Dont care. Band?

Coldplay. U?

Wow, LMFAO.

Really? Artist.

Skrillex.

David Guetta. Lucky #?

12.

8.

Reading genre?

Modern thriller and romance.

Huh, modern adventure and horror.

The bell rang unexpectedly, a feeling of disappointment sank in my stomach. Looking at Sasuke I smiled. He smirked in return making my face heat up. Grabbing my notebook, me and Sasuke made our way over to the door. 

"Next class?"

Sasukes voice startled me for a second. It was the first time he talked to me all day. It was deep and silky. I blushed again as  fumbled for my schedule. Butterflies were playing in my stomach as I looked it over. 

"Umm, gym.."

His raised an eyebrow at first but then went back to his emotionless face. 

"Same... follow me."

With that he walked off down the hallway. Standing there, the butterflies went down. 

"You coming?"

"Y-yeah!"

Quickly I walked over to him and followed him to gym.

Why am I acting like this around Sasuke? Every time he speaks to me my heart gets fast and my face gets red! Maybe its just the excitement about coming back to Konoha today-

"HINATAAAAAA!!!!!! Get that SASSY ASS over here and give your best friend a hug!!!!

Immediately I was tackled from behind, making me bump into Sasuke, making him, me and the random attacker fall into a human sandwich on the floor!

"Hinata!!! I missed you so much!! Why didn't you tell me you were back in konoha!"

Temari had tackled me and was grinning like crazy, while Ten Ten walked over to us. 

"Temari! You could have given her the idea she was getting jumped by a crazy ass lesbian!!!"

"Wow Ten Ten! Watch that language around me!!"

"Make me!!!"

Temari got off me and stalked over to Ten Ten. Even though they were best friends, they still had crazy fights! 

"Ah hem."

Sasuke was planted under me, blushing like crazy. I looked at him and blushed as red as a tomatoe. My boobs rested on his chest and I stradled him between my legs. Not exactly the best position to be in, especially in a public hallway!

"Aah!! Im so sorry!!'

Quickly getting up, I heard Temari make a comment making me blush even more!!

"Oh fudge monkeys!! I missed the passionate moment between Hinata and Sasuke!! Dammit Ten Ten, why do you always have to pick a fight me at the best moments in Hinata and Sasukes relationship!!"

Ten Ten sweatdropped at Temari's outburst.

"Uhh, Temari they're not even in a relationship! And it wasn't a passionate moment!! It was them recovering from your crazy ass attack on hinata!!"

Sasuke was already standing up, his face now just showed mild embarrassment! Temari pushed me at him.

"Go get him cougar!!"

"Temari!!! Hinata's younger than him!!"

"What?! You wanna go?!!"

"Hell Yeah!!

"That's it!! Its on like Donkey Kong!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay! First chapter! Plz comment and vote, feedback would be nice too!!

2 am...gotta sleep!!