Shy to Social (Hyuuga & Uchiha Love Story!)

"Ok class, we have a new student! Her name is Hinata Hyuuga, and most of you remember her from elementary. She just moved back from America and will be here for the rest of high school. Please make her feel welcome."

Everyones attention was fixed on me, but I gave a smile.

"Its nice to be back again."

Gasps went around from the people who knew me from before. Sakura stood up abruptly, dumbfounded.

"You didnt stutter!!"

This made me blush slightly. Sakura is still so straight forward...

"Oh, I stuttered back then didn't I?"

 "Sakura please sit down. Hinata your seat will be next to Sasuke."

"Ok, thank you Sensei."

Glares and frowns followed me as I made my way to the back, and sat down next to Sasuke. He was more handsome now, just like I remembered but still cold and emotionless. Exhaling softly I turned my attention to Kakashi Sensei, oblivious to Sasuke staring at me from the corner of his eye.

 "Okay class today we'll be working in partners.."

Squeals and gasps went off as all the girls looked at Sasuke flirtatiously or called dibs on him. 

"..So you'll be working with the person next to you."

Groans and silence followed as their attention was on me. Mustering up my courage I smiled at them. 

"Do you need something?"

They sat their a little shocked I actually said something. After a little bit they instead looked at Kakashi Sensei for further instruction. My smile dropped immediately as I let out a nervous sigh. Oh my god!! That was so scary! I wanted to disapear!!

"Today, the project will be getting to know your partner since they'll be your partner for the rest of the year. You can socialize until class is over."

Kakashi pulled out his make out paradise book as everyone started talking. Wow, hes still reading those books...

Slowly shifting in my seat, I glanced at Sasuke. His face was clearly uninterested, and emotionless. He didn't even look like he wanted to look at me, let alone talk me. Well if he doesnt want to talk..I'll write him a note!

Taking out my journal I wrote a greeting and passed it to Sasuke.

Hi :3

He looked at it for a while, then wrote something back. Looking at the message, I smiled softly.

Hey T^T

Scribbling another message I passed it to him.

Do you know where to find a book about poems in town? 

He looked at it for a second, as if it perked his interest. He passed it back after writing something.

The Good Fortune book store next to Ichiraku's Ramen.

Thanks. ^^

Your welcome.

Whats your favorite color?

Navy blue. You?

Violet and black. Zodiac?

Leo.

Capricorn.

Really? Whats your birthday?

Dec 27. U?