*·Chapter 18·* End~

The brunette tucked the loose lock of pink hair behind the older's ear while staring contentedly at the male's sleeping face.

It has been almost two weeks since the whole fiasco at Namjoon's house and everything seems to be going fine so far. Taehyung has also updated him on how things are with his dad.

Apparently he and his father are getting along better than the older thought.

Speaking of fathers, Jungkook's relationship with his seems to be improving. The older man called him twice just the other week to check up on the younger and also update him on how he's doing on his end.

The younger can't seem to say the same for his mother though. The woman still refuse to accept Jungkook and Namjoon's relationship.

She would call to persuade him into 'reconsidering' being with the pink haired male. But the younger always shut her down. There's no way he would ever break up with his boyfriend.

Other than that, things were going good.

"Kookie..."

The younger was pulled from his thoughts when his name was breathed from the lips of his beloved.

Jungkook smiled softly, brushing his thumb across the older's plump lower lip. He remembered nibbling on it as his baby cling onto him as he deliciously tortured his body.

God, he was craving more.

But he was a good boyfriend so he will let his baby rest. Three rounds was enough.....who was he kidding, it will never be enough.

He craves Kim Namjoon way too much.

The younger pulled the male closer to him in a tight hug, squeezing a soft grunt out of the older.

"Kookie....t-too tight~"

"Oh! Sorry Hyung." Jungkook chuckled kissing the male on the forehead.

"Did you enjoy your sleep?"

"Yes." Namjoon sighed happily when the younger loosen his grip on him.

"How do you feel?" Namjoon smiled at the concern in his bunny's voice.

"Sore...my back and hips hurt."

"Shit! Hyung I'm so sorry." The brunette sat up staring down at the pink haired male, wearing a scared expression.

Namjoon chuckled, slowly sitting upright so he could crawl into the other's lap facing him.

He leaned in kissing the younger's lips softly, sucking on the tongue that darted inside of his mouth extracting a moan from his bunny.

He could feel Jungkook running his fingers along his thighs making him shiver with need.

'God what is this boy doing to me?'

Namjoon groaned when he felt Jungkook use his index finger to tease the head of his dick that was straining against the inside of his boxers.

Jungkook nipped the older's bottom lip, sucking on it before letting go.

"Let's go another round."

Namjoon huffed at the other's words, crawling off of him to hide his blushing face.

"Come on Joonie, please~"

Namjoon rolled his eyes at the whiny tone of voice.

"I'd rather walk straight for the remainder of the day thank you." The pink haired grumbled about to get off of the bed but the younger wasn't having that, call him greedy but he couldn't get enough of his baby.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around the male's waist pulling the older onto his lap.

"Kookie!" The male yelp trying to escape but that just made Jungkook hold him tighter.

The brunette bit him on the back of the neck hard enough to get a mewl out of the older.

"Stop~" Namjoon whimpered but did he really want him to stop?

Jungkook nipped and sucked the flesh causing the skin to become a dark reddish bruise that the younger was ever so proud of. He will admit that he loved marking Namjoon even though the older begged him on countless occasions, sexual or not, to not do so, he still did it. Apparently Namjoon's body was meant to be marked by him only.

"I want you."

The brunette muttered, nibbling on Namjoon's earlobe.

"Y-You have m-me." He moaned out at the sensation running through his body.

Jungkook sighed in contentment placing a soft kiss against the older's neck.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too..."

Jungkook paused, he couldn't believe his ears. Did Kim Namjoon finally said those words to him?

Namjoon turned around on his lap, when he noticed the younger wasn't saying anything, to face the stunned bunny.

"Baby?"

"Y-You mean it?" He croak out.

Namjoon huffed wrapping his arms around the boy's neck giving him a soft peck.

"Why would I say something I don't mean? You know me better than that."

Jungkook wrapped the older in his arms flopping them both onto the bed shouting 'finally' throughout the bedroom making the older laughed.

"Shit. You're not allowed to leave me ever. You're stuck with me Hyung!"

"Why, Jeon Jungkook are you proposing to me?" Namjoon asked with a fake gasp and a teasing tone.

The older don't think he has ever seen his bunny so red in the face before. Not even when he's fuming with anger.

"H-Hyung! Wha- I! What are you-"

Jungkook buried his heated face in the older's neck to stop himself from biting his tongue off since he was talking to fast without making any sense. Namjoon was enjoying his very embarrassed boyfriend's reaction.

Everything was so great. He loved it.

"I love you Jeon Jungkook."

"I love you too Kim Namjoon."

The older smiled feeling the warm butterflies in his belly bloom throughout his entire body.

Yeah this was definitely great.

End

~~~~~~~~~

Yay updated! Yup this is the end of Embrace! I hope you guys enjoyed this little spin-off as much as I did!

I really enjoyed writing it!

My next book will be a Taegi so look forward to that my Taegi loving bunnies!!!

Thank you guys for supporting me and my trash stories ;-; sorry if they're mostly fluff but I can't write sad stories I hope that's ok.

Please continue to support me more in the future! I love you guys!

XOXOX~