*·Chapter 16·*

"Well, isn't this just fun?"

"Mom..." Both Namjoon and his little sister Eunju groaned at their mother.

"Sorry."

The two couples along with Eunju and Mrs. Kim were currently in the entrance hallway near the stairs debating which situation they should tackle first.

Jungkook's intense family in the living room or Taehyung's long lost father (aka Mrs. Kim's boyfriend) in the kitchen.

"I think we should deal with Kookie's mother and grandfather first since they are a bit more difficult before tackling the older version of me. I'm not ready to dive into that one yet." Taehyung suggested leaning into his boyfriend's side with an arm wrapped around the older's waist.

"That does seem ok. Tae and I can be your support while the ladies entertain the gentleman in the kitchen." Yoongi agreed.

The others didn't object to the suggestion.

"Let's go Juju." Namjoon's mother ushered her daughter towards the kitchen leaving the boys in the hall to discuss more.

Namjoon sighed rubbing his eyes, suddenly feeling way too tired. How did things turn out like this? They were just going to have a lovely dinner and meet his mother's boyfriend that may or may not be Taehyung's father.

"Well dinner turned out way more exciting than I thought." Yoongi grunted.

Namjoon huffed turning his attention to his very quiet bunny. He didn't like an all too quiet Jungkook, shit never turns out well.

"Kookie?"

"You've met my grandfather before?"

'Here we go.'

"Yea..."

"When?"

Ok he's curious, Namjoon likes a curious Jungkook than a too quiet one.

"Hmmm, remember that first time I decided to leave school early on your birthday so I could make you a cake and I had to wait for you at your house until you got home at your regular time?" That was a mouth full.

The younger slowly nodded as he recalled said time in the past.

"Ok at the time you didn't know about the cake and I had to ask the maids for help with the things I needed since your kitchen was so huge-"

"Hyung you're straying." The younger chuckled.

"Sorry. I was in the kitchen when he arrived saying he wanted to surprise you with a visit and we just started playing chess while the cake was baking. And just talked. I don't know, he just took a liking to me and usually calls me to check up on you because you never tell anyone what's really going on with you during that time." The older babbled on closing the distance between him and his bunny.

"He wasn't there when I got home that day." Jungkook grumbled at the thought.

"He had a business emergency....you're mad aren't you?" Namjoon was proud that his voice didn't break because the thought of the younger being mad at him almost made him cry, almost.

Jungkook smiled softly raising his hands to rub the older's slightly red cheeks.

"No. Just curious love. I guess we should go talk to them now before my mom drives the old fart up a wall." The brunette laughed.

When the two couples made their way into the living room Namjoon's mother was placing glasses of fruit juice on the coffee table.

"Oh there you all are. I thought you might be thirsty so I brought some refreshments, enjoy." The older woman smiled.