*·Chapter 8·*

Damn, his boyfriend's so beautiful, his gorgeous dimples were on full display, his fluffy pink bangs almost falling into his eyes that Jungkook couldn't help but brush them to the side while his arm was wrapped securely around the older's waist.

Jungkook was more than smitten. He was in love. Well, he's been in love with Namjoon for years but he was afraid to say the words so soon because he didn't want to freak his sweetheart out.

But sometimes he just wants to shout it out to the world.

The younger was pulled from his thoughts when he heard Namjoon's little sister, Eunju, scream out 'eonni' before running off. No doubt looking for Yoongi's little sister Jia.

"Eunju be careful!"

Namjoon shouted watching his sister run off.

The younger smiled wrapping himself up in the man named Namjoon once more that he was vaguely aware of their group agreeing to ice cream later. The older was that captivating to him.

'I wonder if he'll like the surprise.'

He and Taehyung worked so hard on this little project of theirs that it just had to be perfect. They even asked their other best friend Jimin for help but he kept suggesting weird things when they went shopping the other day. Boy, what a day that was.

He wondered how Taehyung was able to hide all of the things they got when he and Yoongi lived together. It was easier for Jungkook since he lived along but the idea of living with Namjoon sounded so good...

Waking up everyday to his beautiful face, his nagging about Jungkook playing games all night and not getting enough rest, listening to him compose music. How heavenly that would be.

Did he forget to mention that his boyfriend worked at the same company as Yoongi at BTS Entertainment as a composer and producer even before finishing university? Well he does.

Jungkook was so caught up into his thoughts that he basically missed the entire graduation ceremony not like it was that entertaining to begin with.

~~~~~~~~~

Recently, well a little bit during graduation preparation, Namjoon noticed that his boyfriend has been a bit secretive and being the curious little pink fluff he was, the older wanted to know the reason why.

The male stared down at their linked fingers resting on his thigh while they made their way to the ice parlour. He noticed that Jungkook's driving skills were really good for someone so young.

'Ok random much.'

Namjoon sighed glancing at his bunny, whose attention was currently on the road.

"Kookie?"

"Yea baby?"

Before he could say anything else he decided to take great delight in how red the younger's cheeks suddenly got.

"Why are you blushing?"

"Because I called you baby!"

"So? Isn't that normal for couples?"

"Yes! I know!"

Namjoon couldn't hold in his laughter, holding his bunny's hand tighter.

Shit, he'll definitely ask him later when they got back to the brunette's apartment. His boyfriend asked him to stay over for the weekend.

The group of seven made their way to their usual seat at the back of the ice cream parlour, their regular waitress taking their order and also bringing it over before they started talking.