*·Chapter 10·*

Namjoon kissed his boyfriend goodbye chuckling lightly at the happy goofy look on the younger's face.

"I'll pick you up after work?" Jungkook asked not wanting to come off as clingy especially since his boyfriend did spend the weekend like the younger had requested.

"Sure babe. You can drop me home after dinner." Namjoon kissed his lips again before unlocking the car door and heading out.

"See you. Be safe." The older called out watching his boyfriend drive off before jogging up the steps towards his place of work, BTS Entertainment.

Since he normally had school on Mondays it was weird being at work in the beginning of the week but he had to get use to it since he officially start working full time today.

"I hope nothing too exciting happens." The pink haired male chuckled walking through the familiar doors of the entertainment building.

It didn't take the male long to arrive at his studio also known as his 'office' only to be greeted by his best friend spinning around in Namjoon's chair.

"Hyung?"

The raven haired male spun around to face his best friend with his signature gummy smiled.

"Sup Joonie?"

"I should be asking you that since you're here earlier than I am, for once. It's kinda surprising." The younger muttered taking a seat on the couch in the room since his chair was stolen.

"Yea...I didn't want to get out of bed but my baby had other plans." Yoongi sighed heavily at the lost of his bed.

Namjoon chuckled imagining the shy tan boy pulling his grumpy boyfriend out of bed to get ready for work.

"I'm trying to get use to it since Tae use to wake me up for school but it's so hard." The older sighed once more.

"How is Tae?" Namjoon asked watching his best friend's face light up at the thought of the silver haired boy.

"He's great. He has a driving test later today. He wants to learn so he can drive me to work while he's on vacation. Isn't that cute!" Namjoon smiled at his best friend. He was very happy for the other. He hopes to be as happy as that in the future.

"Oh Hyung, not to be rude but what are you doing in here?" Namjoon asked curiously. Normally the other would be in his studio working like it was going out of style. Throwing out lyrics left, right and centre.

"Oh! Well-"

"There you two are!"

The two friends were cut off by the voice of their boss's assistant Kang Lin. She was a slightly chubby ball of purity and joy with shoulder length auburn coloured hair.

"Noona, hey." The two said at the same time.

"I was looking for Yoongi but I didn't find him in his studio which was odd, so I thought, the only other place he would go was to Namjoon's studio and I was right!" The slightly older woman laughed before clearing her throat and she was back to her professional self once more.

"Yoongi, the boss was very happy with the title song for our new girl group and he wants you to help with the rest of their mini album for their debut that's coming up mid November. So he hopes you can start working with the girls as soon as possible."

The raven haired male nodded before the woman turned her attention to the pink haired male.

"Namjoon, your new project will be working with the new male group the boss formed. Also we took on a new manager to manage the group so you will be working with him for a little while. I brought him here so you two could get acquainted. Please come in."

Lin signalled to someone outside of Namjoon's office, ushering the man inside the room.

"This is Oh Seongwoo, our new staff member!"

Namjoon couldn't breathe, his ears were ringing as his heart pound against his chest as if begging for air. He could faintly hear Yoongi mutter 'oh shit' from his seat. His skin felt dirty, he wanted to leave but he was frozen. The cold claws of the past holding him in place that he felt sick to his stomach.

"Joon...." The man muttered softly as if asking the frozen man permission to say the nickname. And as if the ice finally broke apart from that one word, Namjoon shot out of his studio running to the restroom on the same floor, hoping to reach one of the stalls before his breakfast comes gushing out.

~~~~~~~~~

Yay updated! Poor Joonie...the past is here to haunt him in the flesh ;-;

I hope our Kookie will be able to protect his pink fluff this time around.

Vote and comment~