*·Chapter 1·*

'Ah his smile is so beautiful and those dimples...'

How many of these thoughts did the brunette have of the fluffy pink haired male sitting across the table from him? Too many to count.

It has been years since the first time Jungkook met Namjoon, years of craving for his touch in a more intimate way. Everything about the older excited him and Jungkook physically hurt not being able to get his feelings across. He was just too afraid of rejection.

What if the older only saw him as only a little brother and never a love interest? He couldn't even entertain the idea. Jungkook would probably go crazy knowing that he'll never have Namjoon the way he wants, needs him.

"Kookie?"

The younger was pulled from his thoughts when the pink haired male called him by his nickname. Normally Jungkook disliked being called that but when Namjoon says it, it always sounds so right coming from his lips.

"Y-Yes Hyung?"

"Amusement park this Friday? You coming?"

The excitement in the older's voice never cease to warm up Jungkook from head to toe which just made him crave the pink haired male more.

"Sure, sounds fun." He smiled

Namjoon returned the smile with a dimpled one of his own.

God if only he could wake up everyday seeing that smile, he would be the happiest person in the world.

"Are you guys doing anything after exams? I know that Yoongi, Namjoon and I have to prepare for graduation after our two week break." Seokjin spoke up before shoving a slice of pizza into his mouth.

"Well Taehyung and I decided to go back home for a week. We don't really know what to do for the other free week before graduation." Yoongi kissed his boyfriend's shoulder as he wrapped his arms around the younger's waist as he sat across the table bench.

They were so cute together that Jungkook couldn't help but feel a little jealous. Don't get him wrong, he's happy that his friends love each other so much and are happy together but it hurts somewhat because he wants to be like that all couple-y with Namjoon but the gods were cruel.

"I'm visiting my grandparents. Haven't seen them in a while. I miss being spoiled by them." Jimin chuckled earning a eye roll from his friends.

"I have nothing to do but stay home." Namjoon inputted.

Seokjin, Hoseok and Jungkook were undecided but they were hoping for something good soon.

"When are you guys planning to leave?" Seokjin asked once more.

"This Saturday." Both Taehyung and Jimin spoke at the same time causing them to giggle at each other. How cute.

"Well it's a good thing we're going to the Amusement Park on Friday. It would be like a little send off." Hoseok began to fake cry holding his chest as if he was in pain.

Seokjin shook his head. "So damn dramatic."

This was nice being together like this with his friends. Jungkook always felt like he was really fortunate to have great friends like these goofs and he still is. If only the goof he's in love with would give him the time of day, just to express his feelings.

But it wasn't Namjoon's fault, it was all Jungkook and he knew it he's just a coward that doesn't want to fuck up their friendship if he was rejected.

The male sighed heavily picking the ham and pepperoni off of his pizza not noticing someone watching his every move, watching the way he sadly stared at the piece of food.

"Namjoon." The said male was nudged by his best friend to get his attention.

"Yes Hyung?"

"Why are you staring at Jungkook like that?" Yoongi asked quietly for Namjoon's ears only, curiosity evident in his voice.

Namjoon shrugged not really knowing why.

"He just look so sad as of late."

"Then go talk to him. You've know him since you've been his tutor back in high school. I'm sure it's ok."

"Hmm ok Hyung I will."

Yoongi smiled before going back to his boyfriend who instinctively leaned into the older's embrace.

'They're so good for each other.'

Namjoon chuckled lightly. He hope that one day he'll find someone to love him as much as Taehyung and Yoongi love each other. One day.

~~~~~~~~~

Yay my first chapter for the Aroma spin-off! It's not the best but I hope you guys liked it nonetheless.

Don't worry there's more stuff to come!

Vote and comment~