*·Chapter 6·*

"Ok Hyung, see you in a bit."

Jungkook ended the phone call with Taehyung as he plopped onto his bed staring up at the ceiling.

He was currently in his apartment, being bored out of his mind waiting for his best friend to come over. He and Taehyung were talking last night over a game of Overwatch, about how they wanted to do something special for their boyfriends after graduation so they were going to meet up in person and discuss the details.

His boyfriend was busy with graduation preparation so they didn't get to hang out or talk often so why not use the time to plan something special.

The younger's phone started to vibrate next to him and without looking at the caller ID cause he assumed it was one of his friends or his boyfriend calling.

"Yea?"

"Jungkook?"

"Mother?" The male sat up in his bed pulling the device away from his ear to check who was calling and of course it was his mother.

"Yes dear. It's your mother." The woman said into the receiver, her formal way of speaking to her son made the male cringe.

"I'm just calling to check up on you to see if you're ok." The woman spoke again when he didn't answer.

"I'm still the same from the last time you called, two months ago." The male muttered pulling the pillow into his lap so he would have something to scream into later. Calls from his parents always ended that way.

"Jungkook you know how busy your father and I are-"

"When are you not." He huffed. Yes he was being childish but they knew he had his reasons.

"Honey can we not do this right now. We are very busy, please understand." He could hear her frustration through the phone but he was frustrated too.

"Yea, you guys are always busy, what's new? And I've always been understanding, since I was born to be exact. So don't come at me with that mother." Shit, he wanted to rip his hair out but Namjoon wouldn't like that.

He calmed down some at the thought of his boyfriend scolding him for his bald spot.

"I'm not trying to argue dear I just want to know how you're doing." There she goes again, Jeon Dayoung never allowing herself to be ruffled not even by her son.

"I'm fine. Passing my classes with flying colours, got a boyfriend too, he's really smart. You might remember him, my English tutor in high school, Kim Namjoon." It took him a few seconds to realize that he just came out to his mother over the phone after she took too long to reply.

"Mother?" He called cautiously.

"B-....B-Boyfriend? You have a boyfriend?" Now she was finally ruffled but Jungkook couldn't enjoy the thought because he was slightly freaking out.

"I would assume so since I just said that." Ok no one can really bash him for that sarcastic response.

"Oh my! Jeon Jungkook! Is it because we're always away that this happened? It's definitely our fault! I keep telling your father we shouldn't always leave you alone so much but he never listens!" Wow just wow, this woman is too much.

"Oi would you stop! For once could you stop making everything about you! This is about me and how I feel. Be a fucking mother for once!" Jeon Jungkook just cussed at his mother. The world is definitely going to end.

"JEON JUNGKOOK! Oh my heart! Dear please come talk to your son! I can't!"

The younger sighed listening as his mother's voice faded away to only be replaced by his father's booming voice.

"Jungkook."

"Father?"

It was always uncomfortable trying to have a conversation with this man. Even though he was his father, he always felt like a stranger to Jungkook sadly.

"Your mother said that you have a boyfriend?" His father asked, curiosity evident in his voice, Jungkook was actually taken aback, he was waiting for judgement and shit.

"Yes, I have a boyfriend." He could hear his mother's wailing in the background and his father's voice telling her to calm down.

Her wails started to fade so he assume his father went somewhere quiet or she left the room they were in.

"Sorry about your mother. So your boyfriend is your high school English tutor correct?"

"Yes."

"Hmm. Honestly son, I have no feelings towards this. As long as you're happy, who the hell am I to tell you otherwise."

Jungkook smiled at that. He was glad that his father at least was ok with his relationship.

"Your mother on the other hand I'm not sure about her. She's threatening to call your grandfather." He could hear the shiver in the older man's voice. The older Jeon may be his father's father but that doesn't stop the man from shuddering at the mention of his grandfather.

"Oh fuck me.." Jungkook couldn't catch the words before they slip from his lips so he didn't bother apologizing for them.

His father cleared his throat. "I'll let that one slide. Anyway son expect a call from your grandfather and always know that I....I love you."

With that the call was disconnected, leaving the younger stunned. His father wasn't the emotional type but that didn't stop him from bursting out in tears when his father said those words.

~~~~~~~~~

Yay updated! Jungkook's father....whhhhhhhy???? ;-; I can't.

But on another note what's up with our bunny's mom? That woman needs to stop.

Who else can't wait to meet Grandpa Jeon?? 0-0

Vote and comment~