*·Chapter 13·*

Namjoon groaned tiredly, stretching his body sighing contentedly when he heard the slight popping sounds of his joints. He had just finished an all day session with the new boy group he was assigned to.

Golden Child they were called. The eleven member group was exhausting to say the least. Or was it twelve members? Shit he forgot but all he knew was that he wanted to go home and sleep like the dead. The group was filled with talented boys that had impressed Namjoon greatly that he can't wait to work with them again. But for the time being he was glad it was Friday so he could spend the weekend with his Kookie.

His mother was surprised when she saw the pink haired male on Wednesday, she thought the poor boy moved into his boyfriend's apartment because he's always at the boy's place. His mother actually encouraged him to move in when he told her about Jungkook asking him to.

'That woman is so biased.'

Namjoon huffed at the thought slowly gathering his stuff to meet his very grumpy boyfriend in a little bit. After he told the younger about his annoying past before they met in his third year of high school, Jungkook has been annoyed at the thought of Namjoon in the same building as Seongwoo. Not like he could do anything about it.

"He's so cute when he's angry." Namjoon chuckled remembering how pouty his bunny was when the boy dropped him off today.

"Who is?" Namjoon's head snapped around to see the last person he wanted to see for the rest of his life.

"My boyfriend." He replied with a sweet smile turning back to finish gathering his stuff.

"Are you coming tomorrow?" Seongwoo asked watching the younger's every move.

"Nope."

"Why not?"

"My boyfriend said so."

The older scoffed. "Since when do you listen to anyone?"

"Since I told my boyfriend what you did to me that he hate you as much as I do. So he doesn't want me to go anywhere near you but that kinda sucks since we work together. Though he understands, as long as I'm able to I should avoid you. So going to a party for you defeats the purpose of me avoiding you as best as I can doesn't it." Namjoon babbled on in one breath taking up his bag slinging it across his shoulder.

"If you'll excuse me I have a very possessive boyfriend to see." Namjoon said cheerfully walking towards the door but the older male blocked his exist.

"What are you doing?"

"Your.....boyfriend....he's the one that always picks you up, yes?"

Namjoon rolled his eyes at the other's question. "And drops me off, yes."

"He seems young."

"Only by three years. What's it to you?" Ok now the pink haired male was getting annoyed, cause he really needed to leave.

"I don't think he's good for you." Seongwoo said with furrowed brows.

"And you were? Boy bye."

'Fucking Jin and his sassy ways. He's infecting my brain.'

"Ok I get it, I was an asshole, an idiot and all of the shitty things you could think of! But during those time as I got to know you more, I genuinely liked you!"

Namjoon could clearly see the frustration in the other's eyes but he didn't care, all he wanted to do was leave.

With a sighed he walked over to the door pulling the door open ready to get away from the man that caused him enough heartache to last a lifetime.

Namjoon was pulled back forcefully by his shoulders, he was then shook like a rag doll.

"Can't you see how much I'm trying here?! Can't you see how I've fallen for you?!"

The older shouted holding Namjoon's shoulders in a tight grip as if not wanting to let go.

"L-Let go!" The younger grunted out trying to push the other away but he just refused to be moved and Namjoon hated it. He hated the older's hands on him, his skin felt dirty and he was getting nauseous.

"LET GO!" He could feel the panic setting in. Namjoon didn't tell anyone this but he had developed a little trauma if one could call it that. Back then every time he thought about Seongwoo, his touch, his voice, his kisses, his everything, Namjoon would recall that it was all a lie and he would feel dirty because he was used as a bet and tossed aside like nothing, like he was nothing and he hated that. Now having the cause of his trauma in front of him touching him, he wanted to bleach his skin.

'I want Kookie.'

"Why the fuck are you touching what's mine?"

Both men were startled apart by a very loud and extremely pissed off voice. Jungkook went up to his boyfriend's studio because the older was taking a little too long and he got worried. Only to find this piece of shit's hands on his Namjoon.

"Kookie.." The pink haired male sobbed out in relief rushing towards the male without a second thought, hugging him tightly as if the younger was his lifeline.

"Kookie...I-I want to go..please." Yes he was begging but he didn't give two fucks.

Jungkook rubbed the older's back to calm him down before turning a death glare towards the brown haired male who made the mistake of ever laying eyes on his boyfriend.

"I dare you to touch him again. I. Fucking. Dare. You."

Namjoon shivered lightly at how cold and cruel his beautiful Kookie sounded.

Seongwoo gulped staring at his feet, unable to look Jungkook in the eyes. So with those final threatening words Jungkook left with his shaken boyfriend.

~~~~~~~~~

Yay updated! Daaaaaayyyymmmmmm Kooks 0-0

Jealous Kookie and angry Kookie will always be my favourite Kookies! Lol xD

Also Golden Child is on my list of rookies I should listen to but they're so many of them that my brain can't! ;-;

Vote and comment~