Sheele x male reader

Teigu: Embodiment of fear: GyakusatsuType: Sword teiguUser: (Y/n) (L/n)Common ability: Getsuga Tenshou (Bleach fans, it's for you)Trump Card ability: [Unknown]Info about you:Your height: 5'11"Age: Mid 20'sFaction: Night Raid/Formerly Empire Clothes:

Type: Sword teigu
User: (Y/n) (L/n)
Common ability: Getsuga Tenshou (Bleach fans, it's for you)
Trump Card ability: [Unknown]

Info about you:
Your height: 5'11"
Age: Mid 20's
Faction: Night Raid/Formerly Empire 
Clothes:

Teigu: Embodiment of fear: GyakusatsuType: Sword teiguUser: (Y/n) (L/n)Common ability: Getsuga Tenshou (Bleach fans, it's for you)Trump Card ability: [Unknown]Info about you:Your height: 5'11"Age: Mid 20'sFaction: Night Raid/Formerly Empire Clothes:

(You wear the same uniform as Rin from Blue Exorcist/Ao no Exorcist but with Gyokusatsu on your back and you wear black military boots)
Enjoy!
--------------------
You were currently at the city to just take a walk. You were thinking about Sheele, your good friend and teammate. Even though you were paying attention to your surroundings, when you saw 3 guards approaching you hidden in an alley nearby and waited for them to not be able to see you anymore. When you were safe you continued your walk. You then saw someone familiar. Your younger sister Seryu. When you saw she was holding this dog teigu you hidden yourself again and got a flashback of the day you escaped empire.

Flashback....

Seryu: That's not true big brother!

Screamed your sister when you said you leave because of crruption in the Empire. Everyone in Imperial military knew you were the owner of Gyakusatsu.

(Y/n): If there is one thing my friend Bulat taught me is that empire is evil. I will follow his footsteps. 

Seryu looked angry yet sad.

Seryu: Then i will bring you to justice! You hear me big brother?! I am gonna make you answer for your escape!

You did not care, you walked away not looking at dead guards around you.

End of flashback.

(Y/n): I am sorry Seryu. I am sorry i couldn't open your eyes...

You soon returned to Night Raid base and Tatsumi said "Hi" to you. You said "Yo." only out of politeness, you did not like him, eversince you saw him being hugged by Sheele. The woman of your dreams was hugging someone else, yet you did not let it consume you. When you heard a most beautiful voice you felt your knees were about to give up.

Sheele: Hi (Y/n), how was your walk?

You turned around to her, gave a smile and said.

(Y/n): Okay i guess, nothing exciting. I was just collecting my thoughts. I almost god caught by guards.

Bulat slapped you in the back of your head.

Bulat: Don't even dare to say that they noticed you!

You stood up and smiled.

(Y/n): No, your lessons paid off Bro. I paid attention this time and got away before they saw me.

He smiled.

Bulat: Good. You know it would be a shame if someone like you would be gone.~

You could sense he was flirting with you. He was like an older brother to you but nothing more. You also said hi to Akame, Leone, Mine and Lubbock, then you got to your room. You were just on your bed with your face burried in your pillow. Again thinking about Sheele and how your confession of your feelings would play out..

Imaginated confession scene #1

(Y/n): Sheele i...I have been feeling like this for a long while now. I care about you more than anyone else....I love you!

You stood in silence and her voice of an angel spoke.

Sheele: I am sorry (Y/n), but i am not interested...We can still be friends though.

She smiled a bit and walked away.

End of imaginated scene #1

You could feel tears in your eyes. The doubt of you being lucky enough to not be rejected by someone like Sheele sky rocketed.

(Y/n): Well...Actually this is the most possible outcome...

You said crying but at the same time a little laughing. 

(Y/n): I held my feelings in for too long...Tatsumi showed up and now he's gonna take the opportunity i were too scared to take. Tatsumi will be the one who will have the airhead girl that i love so much...Even her yandere side is so cute...

You then got up and came out of your room, when you got to the living room if you can call it you sat down and sighed with sadness in it. Lubbock noticed this and took a sit on your left.

Lubbock: Hey dude, what's up? You seem sad.

He then said.

Lubbock: Is it something about Sheele?

You nodded.

Lubbock: Let me guess - You're in love with Sheele but you're afraid she's into Tatsumi?

You nodded once again.

Lubbock: Hmm...Just go and tell her. 

You stood up when you saw Najenda approaching.

Najenda: (Y/n), i have a mission for you.

You nodded.

(Y/n): What is it boss?

She sighed.

Najenda: You need to kill two officers one of civilians lost their whole family to them. He paid nice ammout of gold for this one.

(Y/n): Got it. Where are they?

You said crossing your arms. 

Najenda: In this part of day they are in local tavern drinking. Sheele will assist you. 

You nodded blushing a little. Then got to your dorm to get Gyakusatsu.

Time skip few minutes, Capital city.

You and Sheele are waiting near the tavern waiting for them to come out. 

(Y/n): It's getting a little boring...

You said looking at the blade of your weapon. Sheele noticed your still existing sadness and asked.

Sheele: (Y/n), you seem sad. Something's wrong?

You said "no". Then you heard shouts of two drunken officers. One of them was about his 40's while the second one about 60's. The older one had his hair white due to his age and the younger one had blonde hair, older one had them in a ponytail (Like Ren from RWBY in his times at Beacon). You followed them for a bit and split up, you came to an alley where you were supposed to kill them and Sheele lured them to you by saying that she will let them do whatever they want with her body. They were too drunk to see it was a trap so they followed her to the alley. You threw Sheele her Extase, she cought it and you revealed yourself behind them from the shadows. One of them, the younger one pushed the old man to run away when at the same time older one was decapitated by Sheele. You let him run a bit and smirked, you pointed your sword in "ready to swing" position.

(Y/n): Getsuga...

Black and red flames were now around the blade of your sword.

(Y/n): TENSHOU!!

The officer was cut in half by the wave created by your sword. You hidden it and begin to walk away. Sheele followed you but soon grabbed your hand and stopped, therefore you stopped too. You saw that Sheele was serious now.

Sheele: (Y/n)...I can see you're not alright. (Y/n) please...Tell me, let me help you.

You did not want to tell her. But you did after pulling her on the rooftops to escape the guards that came to your location alerted by your shout.

(Y/n): Sheele...I...I don't know how to say it...Then before i'll do it, i need to ask you something important.

You said bluntly.

Sheele: What is it?

(Y/n): Are you in love with someone?

She looked shocked. But nodded.

Sheele: I am...He's nice, sweet and both cute and handsome at the same time...His personality is even more awesome if i have to be honest.

It broke your heart. You lost her.

(Y/n): I promised...Sheele i..I love you. But i can see that you prefer someone else...I bet it's Tatsumi.

You then felt she kissed you, you melted into the kiss instantly. You hugged her.

Sheele: It's not Tatsumi, i just hugged him once to comfort his loss of his two friends...Besides he's like 16? And i am like 23 so he is a little too young for me.

She giggled. 

Sheele: I was speaking of you dummy.

Your beloved woman giggled once again.

Sheele: I love you too (Y/n). You're always so nice to everyone...But i still doubt you will want to stay with me...My psycho side might come out any moment and--

Then, she was hugged by you to make her stop.

(Y/n): I don't care about it Sheele...I love you as a whole...

You then once again kissed and returned to the base as a couple. Everyone cheered for you, Akame, Leone, Bulat, Mine, Tatsumi and Najenda said you match each other perfectly.

Epilogue.
After you became a couple you and Sheele protected each other no matter what, but you were the one who saved her most of the times, you even destroyed this stupid dog and Seryu to save your beloved Sheele, with that...You and Sheele survived to the very end. And lived happily ever after.

The end.
---------------
You liked it guys?