Depressed Oka Ruto x Demon servant! Male reader

Alright, i made a decision, Monster Musume One-shots WILL show up when i will have an idea for them but for a while i keep imagine ideas for other one-shots. You got a character request? FEEL FREE TO DO IT!! 
-----------------

No one's P.o.v
Demons, they come in many forms, there are those that seek to decieve you, those that look to haunt you and/or ruin your life, there are demons who can help you with something if you do what is needed, there are ones that look to posess your body for their own needs. But there are also really kind and helpful demons...Demon Servants, (Y/n) was one of them, he was still a rather young demon. Yet he was ready to fulfill his task as a loyal servant till his or his master's last breath.

Oka's P.o.v
We were in our clubroom once again trying to summon a demon, though i had high dubts it will work after how many times we failed. What made my concentration worse is that this new bunch of girls (Bullies) joined our school they targeted me. Not our club...Only me. It got to the point where i cut my forearms on daily basis and i began to have..."thoughts".

Shin: Oka, are you sure it will work? We tried so many times...

Shin said to me as we were in a circle in our robes.

Kokuma: Yeah Oka, we're trying and everytime we fail. 

Tears started to show up in my eyes.

Oka: I know...I am so so s-sorry i am wasting your time guys...B-but i still believe that it's finally gonna work...

Chojo: Hey, don't cry...Let's do this.

I nodded slightly and we began to chant in Latin and soon on the place of pentagram opened a portal, it was bright blue in colour and soon what appeared from the portal shocked all of us, we did it! We summoned a demon!

(Y/n)'s P.o.v
I was standing before the bunch of teenagers as i was drinking my tea. I saw the girl right in front of me, the one who summoned me.

(Y/n): I really hoped i could finish that tea...

They gasped as i spoke.

Daku: O-Oka!! It really worked!!

The girl in front of me looked at me with eyes full of happiness and amazement. I bowed putting the plate with the tea cup to the portal which closed shortly after.

(Y/n): Forgive me my manners, i shall introduce myself. I am (Y/n) A young demon servant. 

I took the hand of the girl with beautiful purple eyes, messy hair and a choker. I took her hand and kissed it, still bowing.

(Y/n): What will be your orders, mistress?

She was blushing really hard as i was in my bowing position.

Oka: I-I-I'm O-Oka...Y-you don't have to call me Mistress...Oka is j-just fine. W-what d-did you meant with "orders"?

I chuckled as i stood straight now.

(Y/n): I am demon servant, my purpose is to serve my master or mistress. Depends on which gender the summoner is. And well, you were the one chanting the summon spell so i am at your sevice. Your every wish is for me an order.

Rest of the occult club: Hey, what about us?

I turned to them and said calmly.

(Y/n): Oh you? You were only needed to make the bond between the demon world and human world stronger so i could safely pass. 

Then one of the kids asked.

Kokuma: Do y-you have other duties as a servant?

I chuckled again.

(Y/n): Of course, aside of serving my duty is to protect my master. And yes. Killing is included if it will make my master survive to see another day. But there is a catch.

Oka visibly tensed up.

Oka: W-what is it? It's not giving one's soul to you is it??

I patted her head a little.

(Y/n): No, the catch is, i have to be near you, otherwise i would feel pain that would slowly kill me. The time between my death and our separation is something about 5 minutes. After i die my master will die shortly after in much much greater pain...

They all looked terrified. Few minutes of silence later Oka ended the meeting of the occult club. And so we went to her house. On the way as i was caring her bag she asked.

Oka: (Y/n), c-can i ask you s-something?

I looked at her i just noticed she's short, well being 5'10 compared to her i assume 4'9 is making a difference. Yet i answered.

(Y/n): Of course. I have to answer all your questions the best i can.

She sighed.

Oka: What's after death? What happenes next?

I was shocked. Why ask such question at such young age?

(Y/n): Well...It's hard to answer...Because you see it depends on how you die. Let's say you died because of illness but did many horrible things in your life. Then, Gates of Hell are waiting...But if you tried to do no harm and generally were a good person, Heaven will welcome you with open arms.

As i answered we walked in silence on an empty street Oka asked again.

Oka: And if one commited suicide?

I stopped. I did not want to answer that question because i had suspicions about what she's planing.

(Y/n): Depends as well. If you did it to escape the law or some kind of punishment...May god still love you...If you were pushed to do it...God is said to be forgiving...*whisper* I don't think wiping out humanity once and putting remaning bunch on a boat was forgiveness but okay...

Oka: What was that?

I smiled.

(Y/n): Nothing, were here. Right?

She nodded and turned to me again.

Oka: How did you know?

I laughed a bit.

(Y/n): I'm your servant, i need to know where my mistress live. 

As we came in Oka's parents came to see her daughter only to see me behind her. 

Oka's mother: Oka, who is this young man?

I bowed to show respect.

(Y/n): I am (Y/n), it's a pleasure to meet you.

They looked at me with surprising looks.

Oka's dad: Is he your friend? Why is he here anyway?

Quick (Y/n) think! Think! You've been alive for so long! THINK!!

(Y/n): I am Oka's friend from school, we have a coming up project and we were paired together. So here i am to do it with my project partner. You may not know about me because i transfered to Akademi High last week.

Oka looked at me shocked. Yet with slight blush. I must admit, her blush i just so adorable...

Oka's dad: Very well then, we won't bother you, we know that school projects can be tough.

We both nodded as we got upstairs. When we got to her room she sat on her bed, took off her jacket and said still blushing.

Oka: (Y/n), y-you called me  a "friend"...You don't think i'm creepy?

I gestured my head with "no".

(Y/n): No, in fact i think you're adorable. 

She looked at her hands for a while, then she took off gloves if you can call it. And shown me something that scared me really hard. On her beautiful skin were many scars.

Oka: Please don't tell anyone...But do you think i 'm still adorable?

I grabbed her hands and said with a smile.

(Y/n): Of course i do, I may not know what caused it but i can assure you i'll be there for you. Want a hug?

She nodded with tears in her eyes.

Oka: I just want the pain to end...I don't want to be bullied anymore...

I tightened the hug.

(Y/n): I'll do my best to make your suffering stop...I swear.

Few weeks later... Oka's P.O.V
For few last weeks (Y/n) Have been so caring, soft...comforting...Whenever i stand near him my heart skips a beat...He's been with me wherever i go...except for the bathroom of course, he was so comforting that i gained a new reason to live...Him. I try my best not to cut my wrists and he hugs me whenever i only ask to. Right now we were doing my activities which is...Stalking Basu sisters...I just know they're supernatural beings! Plus throughout all those  weeks i noticed that even though (Y/n) was walking beside me 99.9% of the time no one seemed to see him. 

Oka: (Y/n), can anyone aside me, my parents and my club members see you or hear you?

I asked still looking at laughing Basu sisters. I heard his reply.

(Y/n): No. Unless i want them to see me. Oh! I almost forgot.

He said, as i tried to turn around he ordered me not to. I did what he said and closed my eyes. When i felt something around my neck i opened my eyes. It was a beautiful necklace.