Zombina x male reader - You restarted my heart

(A/n: From today i will add titles to one-shots if i have idea for one)------------------No one's P

------------------

No one's P.o.v
Zombina, member of the M.O.N team, a literal zombie without hunger for human flesh and type of person who hides their feelings under the cover of jokes, playing dumb and all this sort of stuff. But there is one human who makes her more shy, serious and overall different unlike any other. His name? It's (Y/n) (L/n). He makes Zombina feel alive again, makes her feel like she's been resurrected, not walking between alive and dead anymore. The only problem is - Who would want to date a Zombie, right? (Y/n) Is just average guy who works at local restaurant, not something big but gives him enough money to keep on living.

(Y/n)'s P.o.v
I was at work again, being a cook in a restaurant is really stressful To say the least but we somehow can keep up with the orders, that was until a certain undead girl i maybe maybe not fallen in love with.

Zombina: Oi, call me (Y/n) here!

As i was commended i got there. I was blushing slightly when i saw Zombina in just a black top and jeans shorts.

Zombina: Umm...C-can you meet me after you finish your work? I-I have something to tell you.

I was shocked, where did her cheerful self go?

(Y/n): Yeah sure, by the way where did your cheerful, somewhat rude and joking self gone?

She blushed.

Zombina: W-well i'm gonna explain it to you when we meet okay?

I just nodded.

(Y/n): Got anything to order? I pay for this meal just...Nothing too big, okay?

She smiled brightly.

Zombina: Lots and i mean LOTS of meat!

I smiled as well and nodded.

Timeskip, afterwork...

No one's P.o.v
You finished your work and was about to leave, when you opened the door of the exit for staff only you recieved a text from Zombina.

Zombina: Hey, meet me at nearby park, would ya? It will be quiet there.

You replied to her text.

(Y/n): No problem. 

You got to the park and saw her sitting near the fountain that had few Cherry Blossom trees around it. (A/n: I just LOVE those trees.)

Zombina: Oh you came...C'mon sit here.

She patted the sit next to her, you sat down and she got closer.

(Y/n): S-so what do you wanna talk about ?

Zombina sighed and said calmly.

Zombina: Well it was going for a while now...But...God dammit...You make me feel, alive again. (Y-Y/n) I lo--

You cut her off by kissing her.

(Y/n): I love you too, Zombina-chan.

Her eyes were now sparkling with happiness.

Zombina: I'm so happy!

She said as she hugged you but due to impact her whole arm fell off.

(Y/n): Don't worry, i know how to stich you back together. 

You said smiling.

Zombina: Can you make some meat for dinner?

You kissed her cheek.

(Y/n): If it will keep you away from eating my flesh, okay. 

You both laughed for some more time, got home and spent the night as a couple now.

The End
---------------
Here you have it, did you guys enjoy it? I hope so!

Next girl in the line is:

Mero x Male reader!List of girl waiting for their chapter:- Miia- CereaAfter we finish the Monster Musume trilogy you guys can request different characters

Mero x Male reader!

List of girl waiting for their chapter:
- Miia
- Cerea
After we finish the Monster Musume trilogy you guys can request different characters.