drunk Rachnera x male reader

I promised Rachnera will be next so here she is, in this one Rachnera will feel a little sad due to her crush on you. Enjoy.
--------------
No one's p.o.v
(Y/n) (L/n) Is a good friend with a monster-girl Rachnera Arachnera, he changed a bit her point of view on humans (With little help of Kimihito Kurusu, his good friend) And she because of his even bigger kindness than this of Kimihito she developed feelings for him, even though she was leagues above him in looks she felt like it was him who was out of her reach. She thought that because of her sharp spider-like fingers which she considered "dangerous" towards those she might fall for and because she thought (Y/n) is just disgusted with her spider bottom part. 

Rachnera's P.o.v
It was another day i stayed in (Y/n)'s house, Smith transfered me to his house due to my non-stop "please let him be my host!" I tried to show him i like him by "my" ways but with no effect, he sticked to it not to make me angry or as he called it "If it will satisfy you, go ahead", i had enough of being ignored so i sneaked out of his house and got to local coffee shop, i bought the strongest one, i knew coffee would make me have same effects as humans after for example vodka. I drinked cup after cup. Until i was heavily drunk. The waiter came up to me. He wasn't (Y/n) so he could go fuck himself if he wanted to have some "fun" with me.

Waiter: Um, miss. I have to ask you to go back to your host family, we're closing. Do you have a phone number to your host? 

I just gave him the piece of paper (Y/n) gave me that had his number on it. Waiter made a call and soon said.

Waiter: Hello, am i speaking with (Y/n) (L/n)? That's good because there is a monster-female arachnid and she's quite drunk.

I cut him off with clearly drunk voice.

Rachnera: I-I am n-not!! *hic* 

Waiter backed away from me a bit.

Waiter: Oh, where she is? At our coffee shop. What's the name? Oh it's [Coffee shop name].

I heard a loud "WHAT?!" through the phone.

Waiter: Please mr, calm down. Wait what? What do you mean she can't drink coffee? She'll be drunk? Okay, okay. Thank you Mr. (L/n) we'll be waitning for you to pick her up. Goodbye. 

We waited for about half an hour before Honey (Your nickname) arrived. He was panting like he was running.

Rachnera: HONEY!! I missed you!

I shouted as i dashed to hug him, he hugged back.

(Y/n): I am sorry if she coused any trouble.

Waiter said it was okay and we left, i was keep putting his face in my breasts to show him i like him but he just kept getting away from them.

(Y/n): R-Rachnera...Stop it. Why are you so flirty all of a sudden? I thoguht i'm just a toy to you...A sex toy to be exact.

I hugged him from behind.

Rachnera: *Hic* I-I have my reasons... *Hic* I'll explain everything at home...If i will not fall asleep.

(Y/n) just sighed, we got home and i started vomiting on the floor, (Y/n) cleaned everything up without a word.

(Y/n): So mind telling me why you got drunk and why you're so flirty with me from last few weeks?

I just tied him up with my webs and hugged his face into my breasts.

Rachnera: Oh it's just that *hic* I-I have been feeling this... *Hic*

I cut off with big blush on my face. (Y/n) took my chin and pulled it to his level.

(Y/n): Just say it. Coffee in your case is liquid confidence and bravery so go on. 

I blushed even more.

Rachnera: I lo- *Hic* L-l-love...*hic* You...

(Y/n)'s P.o.v
I didn't know what to say, did my crush just confessed to me?!

(Y/n): You may say i am lying but...I feel the same way Rachnera-chan. 

I said as i kissed her, she kissed back quickly with strong smell of coffee in her breath.

(Y/n): And because you didn't cause any trouble today-- 

I cut off.

(Y/n): You can do with me whatever you want. The whole night.

She smirked, cut the rope and got to my room, with me still tied with her webs.

Timeskip, next morning...

Rachnera's P.o.v
I woke up with (Y/n) by my side, he was breathing into my are right above my chest. He woke up shortly after.

(Y/n): Hello sweetheart...

He said with sleepy voice, i just got flashbacks of our last night, my confession, our few rounds in the night with him tied up and moaning for more...I love how he's so submissive when i have fun with him...

Rachnera: Hello honey~

I said rubbing my head.

(Y/n): You're rubbing your head...Hangover?

I nodded sitting up.

Rachnera: I drank too much...I feel like my head's gonna explode...

(Y/n) got out of bed, after few minutes he came back with painkillers, glass of water and a bucket to vomit.

Rachnera: Thank you...

He hugged me softly from behind.

Rachnera: (Y/n)...Was anything you said last night about loving me and my BDSM true?

He chuckled and gave me a peck on the lips.

(Y/n): Of course it was, I don't care that you're half a spider, i don't care you like BDSM...I love you as a whole, as a person not just your face my beautiful mistress~

I smiled and kissed him.

Rachnera: We're going for another round when my hangover is gone~

He kissed me again.

(Y/n): With pleasure.
----------------------
Alright, that would be this chapter. Hope you guys enjoyed.

Next one is:

Zombina x Male reader!