Horuda Puresu x Male reader (Yandere sim)

A character i like from design and personality, i'll be sad when she'll be removed. But! Fandom never leaves a removed character dead.....Right?

(Your looks, except your hair are well your hair colour and eyes are also your colour

(Your looks, except your hair are well your hair colour and eyes are also your colour. I like Rin, okay? In my opinion 2nd season is...meh)
--------------------

No one's P.o.v
Akademi High, everyone sees it as a place for only those really smart, kind and good people, but never let appearances fool you, this school is a playground for monsters that are "students" here. They are known as bullies. (Y/n) (L/n) was one of those individuals that will sit silent until they had enough. And when he saw first hand group of bullies torturing mentally the girl he was not only childhood friends with but also the girl he had fallen for. Horuda Puresu was her name, he comforted her when she came to his house from time to time crying. Today something snapped in his mind. He runned up to one of the bullies and grabbed her collar, adrenaline in his body made him strong enough to lift her from the ground. He looked at Horuda and saw her eyes filled up with sorrow. 

(Y/n): Leave her alone dammit!

Then the bully he lifted spoke.

Musume: And if we don't? You can't do anything to me!

(Y/n) threw her into the wall which caused her to wimper in pain. The rest tried to stop him but he was already beating Musume. He looked around the classroom and saw no one caring about what is done to Puresu. 

(Y/n): Why is no one reacting?! You guys know how those bitches treat Hordua!

Then the (h/c) male heard a strict voice behind him.

Kuroko: (Y/n) (L/n), explain yourself immediately!

(Y/n) sighed not looking at the student council member, he saw his knuckles were all bloody and almost white.

(Y/n): Shit....

He stood up and turned around and looked straight in the eyes of Kuroko Kamenaga. She looked...Scared?! Someone was able to make stoic Kuroko terrified?

(Y/n): I have enough. I can't just sit silently anymore and keep watching how everyone including student council is so blind towards what those pieces of worthless shit are doing!!

Kuroko was speechless. So (Y/n) continued. He looked at the sit where Puresu used to sit. She was already gone. 

(Y/n): I can't watch it anymore, i can't watch how Horuda is treated. If anyone here believes the rumors about her raise your hands.

Almost everyone except (Y/n) raised their hand. Now the angry male began shouting, a small group formed around the class room watching them all, bloody bully, scared three friends of the bully, terrified council member and the (Y/n) himself.

(Y/n): THEN YOU'RE ALL BUNCH OF MORONS!! I knew Puresu all my life! We grew up protecting each other! And i can confirm that the rumors are not true! Almost everyday she comes to my house crying because of how All of YOU treat her.

Kuroko finally spoke. 

Kuroko: Well, if you would report---

The male cut her off.

(Y/n): Shut up! I reported this case 30 god damn times! I counted each and everyone! I see that student council has better things to do than helping a girl who is on a brink of...Oh god.

He did not finish this sentance. No one was able to stop him now as he was getting through the crowd. When he was finally free he stormed off towards the rooftop. He saw the girl of his dreams about to jump, when she was about to push herself off, he grabbed her and pulled her into a hug from behind. She turned her head around to see (Y/n). His hands shaking and his eyes filled up with tears.

Puresu's P.o.v
I was shocked, (Y/n) not only stood up for me...But also stopped me from killing myself. When i was looking at him blushing he spoke with weak voice, mostly weak because of him crying.

(Y/n): Don't do it...Please. I'm sorry i forgot about your suicidal thoughts...But i beg you...Don't.

My eyes began tearing up too. He soon pulled me to the safe side of the roof, i was staring into his eyes, his eyes staring into mine. 

(Y/n): Have anyone told you you're beautiful?

I blushed and shook my head.

Horuda: N-No...(Y-Y/n) I need to s-say s-something...

He helped me sit on the nearby bench and i continued.

Horuda: T-Thank you for standing up for me...

I placed my head on his shoulder. He made me feel protected, comfortable...Safe. He put his arm around me and said.

(Y/n): I have to say something too, Horuda Puresu...

He began, he now stood in front of me and kneeled on one knee and grabbed my hand.

(Y/n): I...I love you. I would be the happiest man alive if we would be together. Horuda, you know me, and you also know that i never say something like this as a joke. So don't try to tell me it's a lie or that i am doing it to lure you away from suicide. I mean it. 

He said crying, i jumped on him and hugged him. I felt all the sadness, sorrow and my desire to take my life wash away.

Horuda: I feel the same (Y/n)...I love you too.

He and i smiled and kissed each other. On that moment the rest of the students found us and our romantic moment got destroyed. I did not care about them anymore. I don't care about them as long as my (Y/n) is with me.

The end.

Bonus!!
(Y/n)'s P.o.v
I was supsended for one week for sending this bitch to the hospital but, who gives a fuck? I do not for certain. I had my assigned wrok done in like 3 days thanks to the glorious power of INTERNET!! And the power of help of my new girlfriend who helped me a bit with it. When i returned no one even tried to bully Horuda since i was with her almost 24/7 because she asked me to. After those events we lived happily ever after. Together. On one weekend when me and Horuda just were on a date she spoke while we were in the city park.

Horuda: I'm just saying you're actually my guardian angel.

She said with a smile.

(Y/n): I'm glad you think that sweetheart.

I said as i kissed her forehead.

Horuda: I mean, you stood up for me when we were in kindergarten, elementary school and now high school.

I smiled and said.

(Y/n): It's a shame we got separated for entire middle school. That would be perfect.

She began laughing. Soon i gave her another kiss in the forehead.

(Y/n): But i am happy how everything turned out.

She giggled and replied.

Horuda: Me too...

She said as she put her head on my shoulder and soon fell asleep.
--------
How did you like it guys? You want more Yandere Simulator characters? Because i have a lot of fun writing these!