Akame x male reader

Your info is in Sheele x male reader one-shot i did before, same teigu, Gyokusatsu also you're a bit younger in this one (around 18). Also your clothes are the same. This one-shot is not connected to the Sheele one-shot. In this one you like Tatsumi - promised Akame not to die and to survive with her until the end. Female Elfman request will have to wait though.
--------
No one's P.o.v
Our hero (Y/n), member of the Night Raid and a long-time friend with it's most wanted member - Akame. And right now him and Akame were training together, not with their teigu but bamboo swords.

(Y/n): I must admit, you got seriously better since we trained last time.

Akame chuckled.

Akame: Thank you but i think you already saw me in battle. Wasn't that enough to prove i got better?

The (h/c) nodded.

(Y/n): You got the point. 

Akame then rushed at him but our hero blocked it and broke the clash. Before they could continue Najenda cut their training off. 

Najenda: Akame, (Y/n) you two got a mission. It's one of lower rank general. He's name is Rozzer. Our client paid something about few hundred gold coins. The woman who requested his assasination lost her child and husband to his corruption and was sent to prison where she was...

Najenda stopped, swallowed her sliva and said.

Najenda: Brutally raped for five days...

(Y/n) without waiting said.

(Y/n): I take the job, i can't stand something like this...

Akame also accepted and soon after resting and preparing their weapons they left to complete the mission. When they got to the small castle which the general called his home (Y/n) walked to the front entrance and Akame sneaked in to wait for him. As (h/c) male got closer he put his hands up.

Guard: Freeze! What do you need?!

(Y/n) stopped. After few minutes of silence he said.

(Y/n): I just wanna speak to the General Rozzer. Nothing more. It's somewhat personal.

The guards agreed and took them to the room filled with naked women, and on the very center of the room, there he was. The target. (Y/n) could see Akame sneaking on the roof on the planks supporting the roof.

Rozzer: What do you need, peasant? If you want one of those bitches here, take whichever the fuck you want. I have enough of them so i won't miss one or two. 

Rozzer looked bored

Rozzer looked bored.

(Y/n): I don't want any of them...Father.

He lied, he knew many of the generals became father when being drunk.

Rozzer: Huuh? So you're another of my children i made while being drunk huh? Hahahahahahahahaha....

He laughed like a maniac. (Y/n) grabbed the hilt of his sword, guard pointed their weapons on him, he stopped. Then a face he knew showed itself from behind the throne. Seryu. (Y/n)'s little sister.

Seryu: General, don't trust him!

Rozzer turned around. He smiled.

Rozzer: What do you mean, Ubiquitous?

Then, this annoying dog teigu, Koro showed up too. Instantly Koro began barking.

Seryu: I He's my half-brother! He's evil! He's from Night Raid! Koro, attack this villain!

Koro followed the order and got bigger and charged at (Y/n). Male just smiled.

(Y/n): Now, AKAME!!

The black haired girl instantly jumped down and stopped Koro and soon killed some of the guards. (Y/n) himself grabbed his sword and used his attack in attempt to kill Rozzer.

(Y/n): Getsuga TENSHOU!!!

But sadly, Koro absorbed the hit, Akame took care of the guards but the Rozzer was long gone. It was just Akame and (Y/n) vs Seryu. Koro jumped on Akame but she was pushed away by (Y/n) who got devoured instead of her.

Seryu: I promised you borther that i will make you face the justice!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Seryu laughed. Akame on the other hand started crying. For losing her friend, teammate and the person she loved the most, maybe even more than Kurome.