Centorea x Male reader

I know i know, i said next one should be Mero, but i just felt like Cerea would be more fun to write! Also, since summer break is over (at least for me), i wish you guys at least a bearable schoolyear, or if you have work and you didn't had much summer break, i wish you that your work will be bearable! My current schoolyear is going to be the pain in the ass 100%!
------
Centaurs, a very interesting creatures. They are honest, kind, and can fight for the honor of the one's they care about till their last breath. Or at least it's how (Y/n), our main hero saw them. Why he sees them like this? It's because of his best friend, and a girl he's in love with - Centorea Shianus, or as she likes to be called, Cerea. Little did he know, the feeling was mutual. He didn't know that the clumsy centaur warrior was in love with him as well. And today Cerea promised herself she would confess to him. 

Centorea's p.o.v
I was on the way to (Y/n)'s house. Of course Milord (A/n: For those who don't know, it's Kurusu.) had to walk beside me, so i wouldn't get in trouble. 

Kimihito: Hey, Cerea. You seem worried, is something wrong?

Cerea became nervous in less then 0.5 second, she began blushing like crazy and spoke.

Cerea: O-Of course not! I am fine milord! I'm just nervous if (Y/n) will like what i prepared for him...

The boy beside her just smiled and answered.

Kimihito: I'm sure he will, you put all your heart into this salad. Besides, everyone did their best to help you, because you yourself stated you want to make it special for the 'big reveal'. 

The mind of the young centaur was now a little calmer. But it all returned when she saw his house, just a little bit ahead of them. Of course, people were staring at her and Kimihito, people are still getting used to the cultural exchange. But, let's get back to the story. As they reached the door, Cerea knocked. And it was met with no answer, so she knocked again.

(Y/n)'s p.o.v
I was just listening to music on my headphones waiting for Cerea to arrive, for our movie night, when i thought i heard something, so i took them off only to hear the thing i thought. Someone was knocking on the door. I walked to the door to see who is it, and let me tell you. My mind went blank, and body froze in fear when i saw it's Cerea.

(Y/n): O-Oh Hi guys! Come on in!

I said without much thinking but Kimihito, my friend since High School said.

Kimihito: I'll have to pass...Gotta go shopping because fridge is empty again. I'll leave Cerea to your care. I'll be back for her around evening...

He said and walked off. With me and Cerea looking at him. I then came to my senses.

(Y/n): O-oh forgive me Cerea, come in...

I stepped aside and she smiled to me while entering my house which melted my heart. It was now when i noticed Cerea was holding something.

(Y/n): Hey, y-you wanna put that bento box in your hands in the kitchen or something? 

She looked at me blushing slightly.

Cerea: Y-Yes, thank you (Y/n)...

I took the bento box and placed it on the counter in the kitchen and walked out of the room. And i found her, in the living room waiting, sitting calmly on the bunch of blankets i always had ready for her, i took a sit beside her and she asked.

Cerea: U-um. If may i ask, what type of movies do we watch tonight...?

She asked timidly, begging in her soul to not her horror.

(Y/n): I thought about crime movies...But i am open for ideas.

He said putting his hands on the back of his head and leaning backwards on the sofa he was sitting on.