Wolf faunus! Male! Reader x Childhood friend Emerald

Requested by user Corrin121.

Aura color: Blue

Semblance: Wolf pack - Summons a pack of wolves that help it's user in a fight. Their colors are like rainbow. Alpha (Reader) is red. 

Enjoy!
------

(Y/n) P.O.V

I was taking a walk in the city of Vale not paying attention to my surroundings because i was swimming in a flashback of my childhood.

Flashback...

I was playing with my friend Emerald in the garden of my house when i tripped over some rock i fell down and Emerald helped me up.

(Y/n): Thanks Emerald...

She responded.

Emerlad: Sure! Em...(Y/n)?

She asked me. I replied.

(Y/n): Huh?

She looked nervous, she asked few moments later.

Emerald: Me and my family are moving out from Vale, we will be in Vacuo soon...But promise me we will never forget each other.

She smiled and nodded but my ears were down so she could easily asume that i was faking that smile.

Emerald: You're faking that smile are you?

I nodded.

(Y/n): I am....But you are the only one who actually don't care if i am a faunus and you are the only one who wants to play with me...Why do you have to move out?

She huged me and said.

Emerald: I wish i could stay with you...But i am sure we will meet each other in the future.

She smiled brightly as the flashback faded.

End of flashback...

I saw i bumped someone and they were on the ground. I helped them up and said with my ears down.

(Y/n): I am sorry! I wasn't paying attention and--

The person cut me off with her voice, a beautiful one.

???: No problem. Sorry i got to go.

I nodded not looking at them once, i was a shy person. When i put my hand into my pocket i felt my wallet was gone, i was lucky only my money was there and nothing else.

(Y/n): Shit...

I came back to Beacon and i got to class seconds before it started.

Oobleck: Oh Mr. (L/n) (last name). Please take a sit, we were about to begin.

I nodded and took a sit next to my best friend (F/n) who was a part of our two-man team. I paid attention to what speed-of-sound-Oobleck was saying and then he asked our class.

Dr. Oobleck: So, who was a victim of racisim and discrimination only because they were faunus?

Few students rised their hands alongside a bunny faunus girl. Right after her i rised mine. He said that it was bad and continued to speak. After he lectured Jaune and Cardin he let the rest of the class out so i got to our dorm and changed my clothes, i change my clothes to dark blue jeans, (F/c) (Favourite color) T-shirt and black and white converse shoes. I made it look so my tail was free as well as my ears. Next was combat class with Professor Goodwitch. And i was chosen to fight Cardin Winchester, the guy who bullied most likley every faunus in this school.

Cardin: So, freak where's your weapon??

He asked mockingly.

(Y/n): I have a weapon that is far greater than you could possibly imagine.

He looked confused.

Cardin: What is it?

I smiled.

(Y/n): It's called brain. You might have heard about that.

He was angry like hell. We got to our lockers and i put on my combat outfit and got back to class to get it over with.

 We got to our lockers and i put on my combat outfit and got back to class to get it over with

(Just add the tail and ears of a wolf)
P.O.V Emerald

I was at Beacon being tasked by Cinder to watch if anyone interesting showed up. When i got to the classroom due to me being late because i was thinking about that wolf faunus.

Emerald (Thinking): This guy looked a lot like (Y/n)...I wonder if i would meet him again if he would recognize me...I am an idiot that i haven't told him about how i felt towards him...

I took a sit and watched at the same guy i robbed with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. He looked really interesting. Professor Goodwitch said "Begin!" and Cardin charged at the faunus. The guy sidestepped and from behind him he took out a knife, did a few spins and caught it.

(Like Kensei from bleach, you have to find it yourself, i couldn't find a good picture of the knife)

Then, Prof. Goodwitch said.

Goodwitch: Perfect dodge (Y/n).

So it's (Y/n)! Right before my very eyes!

(Y/n): Let the hunt begin...

He said as crystal blue aura surrounded him and next to him appeard two wolves, they were orange and you could see a little bit through them. They all charged at Cardin who was shocked. Wolves made him fall by jumping on him and began biting his arms and stopped with still his arms in their jaws, (Y/n) got closer and began to beat the living shit out of Cardin until his aura reached red zone. (Y/n) Stood up and bowed. Everyone, even me cheered for him. Cardin tried to attack him but got attacked by this time light blue wolves. They pinned him down (Y/n) punched Cardin's face once more. This time Cardin did not dare to attack.

(Y/n): Blue wolves - One of the weakest of my wolf pack. You are not a huntsman Winchester. You are pathetic.

And he walked away. I followed him so no one would see me. When he was near the door of his dorm i heard him say.

(Y/n): You can come out now. I have time.

I was shocked but came out of the corner and said.

Emerald: E-em...He-hello i just wanna ask you something. Is your full name (Y/n) (L/n)? I-I'm Emerald by the way...

He looked shocked.

(Y/n): Yes it is my name. And is your last name Sustrai?

I nodded happy. Seconds after i felt him hug me. I hugged back.

(Y/n): I finally found you...Emerald i missed you so goddamn much...Anyway, how's your parents?

I looked down, remebering what happened to my parents.

Emerald: They are dead. They died in a car accident...From that point on i were a thief to survive...

I expected to be met with cold shoulder or something but he petted my head and hugged me again.

(Y/n): I am sorry for your loss...Wait...YOU STOLE MY WALLET!

He pointed at me and i was scared shitless.

Emerald: I am---I-I am really...

He cut me off.

(Y/n): Don't worry. I am not mad.

I felt my heart beating like crazy. Also i felt an strong urge to get laid with him for some reason.

Emerald: (Y-Y/n) There is something important to me i need to say to you...

He opened doors of his dorm and let me in, i took a sit on the bed and he stood there and said.

(Y/n): What's wrong Em? You seem nervous.

I sighed and said.

Emerald: There have been someone in my life for a long time now that i just can't get out of my head...

He nodded.

Emerald: And i have fallen for them....To the point where i want to actually get laid with them...I know it sounds stupid...But it's true!

He got closer and sit beside me.

(Y/n): If may i ask, who's the lucky man? I mean you're beautiful and i would give anything to have a girlfirend like you.

I was shocked this time.

Emerald: Wait, you're single?! No way! *mumbles* So my hopes are still up, yay.

He nodded.

(Y/n): No one is interesting to that degree in my eyes. Pyrrha Nikos is ok but she's in love with Jaune, Yang is too loud, Ruby is childish and too hapy if you ask me.

Emerald (Thinking): Tell me about it...

(Y/n): Blake and i are not getting along pretty well i don't know why, i am a bookworm too. And Weiss is too bitchy if you ask me.

I was blushing like crazy thinking that he had no interest in anyone and i may be so lucky to get his interest.

(Y/n): And i think i have someone who got my interest.

My eyes were now lifeless and i almost cried. So i am fucked.

Emerald: What's her name?

I asked with clear intent to kill that person.

(Y/n): First of all - Is my little gem jealous?? 

I blushed.

Emerald: W-WHAT?! N-NO!!

(Y/n) laughed.

(Y/n): Second of all her name's Emerald Sustrai.

He smiled and i felt my cheeks were now more red than Cinder's dress.

(Y/n): You know when we were kids you were the only one who did not care about me being a faunus...And i guess it's what led me to developing feelings for you.

WHAT?!

Emerald: Developing WHAT?!

He took my hands, hugged me and kissed. I kissed back after few seconds of schock.

(Y/n): I love you, Emerald. Plus...Damnit...It's so embarassing.

I blushed and said.

Emerald: I feel the same way actually. And second of all....What's happening.

My mind was screaming "Be in heat today, be in heat today!" Over and over, god i am such a pervert...

(Y/n): I-I am in heat this week...

My heart and mind were screaming "Yes!" And "My body is ready!" Over and over as well. I pinned him down to the bed.

Emerald: I'll help you. But - You will never tell anyone about it. Okay? Listen i trust you because you're my really good friend...And because i love you...

I felt something rise in his pants. And kissed him.

(Y/n): I swear not to. I love you too Emerald...

He hugged me and the rest of the night was awesome, i did not know he knows so much about this stuff...I have no right to judge because as we discovered i am a perv too! When i woke up beside him, naked just like him he was awake but only huging me.

(Y/n): Good morning~ Did you sleep well?

I nodded and replied.

Emerald: Yes~ But only because of you...I still can't belive that was your first time.~ 

He then chuckled.

(Y/n): Look who's talking...I think i remeber you saying "Be gentle, it's my first time too.".

We both chuckled and hugged even thighter. It's saturday so we have a day off.

(Y/n): You kept your promise...We met again.

Emerald: And even became a couple.

He nodded and said wraping his tail around us.

(Y/n): And i am the happiest man alive because of this...

------------------------
I forgot to mention - Any requests post in the comments on THIS book. And one question - Did you guys like it?