Carolina x male reader (RvB)

It takes place BEFORE Carolina joined the Reds and Blues so Project Freelancer is still a thing.

Your state is Michigan. though only the Director calls you that or Carolina when she's pissed off. Your armor.

----------Carolina's P

----------
Carolina's P.o.v
We were now on a ship ready to do our mission, me, Wash, York and (Y/n). We had to attack the base of new terrorist group. We recieved order to jump and we did, simple as that. When we landed we got met by storm of bullets straight away, but (Y/n) jumped ahead of us with his hardlight shield.

(Y/n): I got it, take them down!

I activated my speed boost and did what i could while Wash and York shot down those i missed. When we were done we met up near the gates that lead deeper into the base. 

(Y/n): Alright, guys please don't get yourselves hurt. Okay?

Even though he's been with us for some time he never tried to betray anyone of us. Which was interesting about him and after sometime of him training with me and hanging out with the rest he even made me fall for him. 

Carolina: Don't worry, we can take care of ourselves.

He nodded and we breached the door revealing the rest of the army waiting for us, (Y/n) again saved our lives by his hardlight shield. 

Wash: Go go go!

And so we rushed in, shooting them or breaking their bones with punching them, then the one who looked like a commander stood on the platofrm above the ground.

Commander: Dear soldiers, you may think it will be easy to take us down but you're wrong! You see, this building is build so most of it is built inside the mountain we're currently visiting. So chase me if you dare. 

And so, his hologram vanished. The image was so real, and yet it was fake?!

Carolina: Let's go! We need to catch him!

I heared sighs coming out from them, but they obeyed, we rushed through the base shoting the guards and punching to death those who got too close, destroying small ships to finally get to a biggest room in all of the base, the hangar with clear escape route, there was nothing but a huge mech suit. Waiting for us.

(A/n: Something along the Halo 5 opening cutscene)

Commander: Well well well, i see my trap has succeeded!

Then the giant armor suit turned on, and stood up.

(A/n: Something along the Halo 5 opening cutscene)Commander: Well well well, i see my trap has succeeded!Then the giant armor suit turned on, and stood up

And in the place we could see the commander of the group piloting the whole thing. It tried to shot us but we got a cover and then started shooting at this thing.

(Y/n)'s P.o.v
I saw that shooting this mech was useless, because as we shot it, the shields absorbed the damage, I hidden and tried to think of a solution.

Carolina: (Y/n)! You'd do a better job if you would start shooting!

I ignored her and just popped my head out so i could see everything.

Carolina: (Y/n)! (Y/n)! God dammit, MICHIGAN

I ignored her and began running as fast as i could to the nearest bunch of boxes, the mech didn't see me luckily, as i opened the boxes i saw many explosives.

(Y/n): Bingo!

I then said to York over the comms.

(Y/n): York! I found explosives!

Everyone on our team heared me.

Carolina: What are you waiting for?! Blow this son of a bitch up!

Wash: JUS GET IT OVER WITH!!

(Y/n): Stop yelling at me!!  

I sighed and began throwing the explosives at the mecha suit, they were like c4, they sticked to the surface. On the bottom of the box was a detonator, I screamed when every explosive was on the robot.

(Y/n): Get cover!

I pressed the detonator and then everything left of the suit was some parts.

(Like this)The mountain then began collapsing, we began running to the nearest ship and luckily everyone got on the ship in time

(Like this)

The mountain then began collapsing, we began running to the nearest ship and luckily everyone got on the ship in time. I was the last one and Washington cought me and then pulled me in. I was lying on the floor panting, i took my helmet off still breathing hardly revealing my (h/c) har. 

York: You got smart idea there, (Y/n).

I smiled. 

Carolina: Listen when i am speaking to you next time.

I sighed, Wash then sit on my right side.

Wash: Ignore it...We both know she just wants to stay at the top. Unlike one freelancer i know who cares about others well being rather than his.

I smiled, it was nice to hear it from him. Then we both felt a slap at the back of our heads, it was Carolina.

Carlona: Yeah, thanks Wash...Michigan, m-meet me when we return. Got it?

I nodded.

(Y/n): If you say so boss...

Wash then patted my shoulder.

Wash: Did you make famous Agent Carolina stutter? Respect dude.

Timeskip, few hours.

Carolina's P.o.v
I was waiting in my quarters for (Y/n) to arrive, it's the day i tell him, it's today! Calm down Carolina, you're a grown up, super-soldier girl now, it's not highschool anymore! I then heared the knock on the door, and a familiar voice.

(Y/n): Um Carolina? Are you there?

I quickly opened the door, and there he was, smiling. I basically dragged him inside and closed the door.

(Y/n): S-so w-what do you wanted to talk about...?

He said shyly...Dammit he's so cute when he's blushing!! I sighed, got closer and sat on his left side. His cheeks became more red.

Carolina: Well, i can't bottle it up anymore, i just can't. (Y/n)...It's been going on for about a year now, what i mean is that whenever i am close to you i feel my chest squeeze...The fact you help us get higher and higher in the board and how you don't care about it just made me get interested in you...But after a while it developed further...Listen, what i'm trying to say is--

I was cut off by being pinned down to my bed with our lips connected, h-he kissed me?! He split the kiss with small trace of saliva connecting us. 

(Y/n): What you're trying to say is that you love me? If so, then how can i say no?

I chuckled and nodded. He then kissed me again with much more passion.

(Y/n): I will be yours and yours only on one condition. 

I swallowed loudly my saliva.

(Y/n): Stop yelling at me so much, it hurts feeling okay?

I began laughing and turned on the bed so he could be under me.

Carolina: Deal, i love you (Y/n)...

I said with small blush.

(Y/n): Nope, i love you more.

And so, the endless famous argue began. After project freelancer finished, me and (Y/n) survived, and later joined Wash and those red and blue idiots...He seemed to get along with them so good for him, right?
-----------------
Okay, there is one more one-shot in store!