Rejected male reader x Velvet x Blake

Hey. Before we begin, i gotta ask - Would you guys like to see a story that takes place in normal world? You know, no superpowers, just regular life. You guys like the idea? Or maybe you would prefer RWBY characters in regular highschool but without semblances, magic and just them?
------------------

(Your looks)

 You guys like the idea? Or maybe you would prefer RWBY characters in regular highschool but without semblances, magic and just them?------------------(Your looks)

Your semblance is basically Fire Dragon slayer magic from Fairy Tail and you can eat fire to refill your aura. Underneath the cloak you got simple black tank top and as on the image your left hand is covered in bandages. Your pants and shoes on the other hand are both military styled plus on your hands you got fingerless kickboxing gloves to make your punches stronger. Anyway let's get to it!
----------

No one's P.o.v
(Y/n) (L/n), a second year student in Beacon Academy and right now he's sitting at his dorm sitting and just thinking.

(Y/n)' thoughts: Okay, we stated to meet up at the entrance of the cafeteria...I hope it will go out as planned. 

With that he said leaving his one-man team room while covering his mouth with his scarf. When he got out to get some fresh air he noticed it was a rather cold day, he stormed to the cafeteria and there she was, a bunny faunus he loved so much. He waved and she waved at him back, they both had smiles on their faces, (Y/n) and Velvet were good friends so she was pretty comfortable around him. He said to her with a huge smile.

(Y/n): Hey Vel! Glad you came!

Velvet answered with her kind voice.

Velvet: So what is the thing you wanted to tell me about?

He became nervous. On that moment he saw that the lights lighting the way to Beacon were lit with flames he got to the one burning the brightest flame. He eaten it and got back to Velvet.

(Y/n): Forgive me, hehe. It's like a shot of courage to me. I mean eating fire. Okay umm....T-the thing i wanted to tell you is that i...We have been friends for a long time right? And over this time i...Velvet, I love you...

On that moment he was blushing, he felt fire in his body building up. What made both fire extinguish and made his heart break was what Velvet replied with.

Velvet: I am sorry (Y/n)...You are my dear friend but...I love Coco. Besides...You're... i hate to say it, too destructive to be with you...Your semblance espiecially...I am sorry.

He couldn't take it. He just walked away slowly with his eyes showing no emotions, lifeless. No one expected what was about to happen next.

half an hour later...

Blake's P.o.v
Me and the rest of the team was in our dorm doing our stuff, me reading, Weiss studying and Ruby and Yang were playing games. Seconds later after i took a peek at my team we heard an explosion. We run out of the school pretty quickly and we saw a forest before Beacon burning. Then from the wall of fire before the forest stepped out a man, the man i so loved and cared for. (Y/n), my friend who knew my secret and also the man i loved. He had tears streaming down his cheeks then he screamed to everyone before him. Or rather should i say he targeted specific person.

(Y/n): Velvet!! 

Everyone looked at the bunny faunus, she had terrified look on her face.

(Y/n): You called me destructive...So now i'll show what destruction on my level means!!

He jumped to the air, then he shouted coming down with incredible speed.

(Y/n): Karyu no Tekken!!

As he punched the ground a crater appeared and the shockwave compared with heat blown us all back. I saw his eyes, full of sadness, sorrow, anger and hatred. Yang then grabbed Velvet by collar of her shirt and shouted at her.

Yang: What the hell Velvet?! What did you do to make him so pissed off?!

Velvet looked overwhelmed with guilt, i remembered that (Y/n) told me that he had a crush on him.