Epilouge

Park chanmi

Its been 3 years since I and jongin have reunited. We still share the same apartment.

Yijun is now 6 years old and haera is 3. Heechul oppa and yoora unnie are still same. They still love each other as their teenage days.

Chanyeol oppa and Jinhee are expecting their first baby soon. My parents are more than happy but since the day I've returned back no one has even spoke a word about the wedding that I called off that explains everything about mine and jongin's status.

These days I am working in jongin's company whereas he works in my parents company along with chanyeol oppa and heechul oppa.  In short in past 3 years we all have been living well.

Today I finished my work early so I headed to jongin's office to ask him out for a dinner date.

I knocked on his office room and his deep voice told me come inside. As I got inside my eyes landed on Jongin who was staring at his laptop frustratingly.

"Hey!"I spoke to catch his attention and his gaze shifted from his  laptop to me.

"Hey"he said softly and gave me a tired smile. "Why are you here?"his gaze again shifted to his laptop's screen.

"To take my boyfriend out for a dinner date"I walked to his side. "I am sorry, we can't"he said in a sad voice but his gaze remained on the laptop's screen. "I have to submit this by today"he continued making me pout.

"Can't you take a little break?"I was hoping yes as an answer but he told me the opposite of what I was hoping. Sigh!!

"Go home chanmi-ah, I'll see you at home"he said and I did what I was told.

When I reached home, I spent three hours watching running man while waiting for jongin to come back home but he didn't return yet.

My eyes were drowsy so I fell asleep on the couch waiting for jongin.

When I woke up it was 7 am already. I look around to find jongin but he was no where to be found. It is Sunday today so we have no office, so where is jongin? Did he not return home yesterday???

I immediately got my phone and called him but his phone was turned off. Where is he?He is getting me worried.

It is 12 pm already yet jongin is not home. Even his phone is not available. I am going to have panic attack soon. Where is he?

Finally around 4 pm the door of our apartment unlocked and tired looking jongin entered the apartment.

I ran towards him and wrapped my arms around him but strangely he didn't hug me back.

"I am tired chanmi, I need to sleep"he said shoving me away from him. A pang of sadness hit my chest but I ignored it.

He walked towards his room slowly and lazily. "Want me to heat food for you?"I asked him.

"I SAID NO RIGHT SO STOP PESTERING ME"he yelled at me and tears started falling down my cheeks. I was just being considerate about him but he thinks I am pestering him. Is caring a crime now?

"Great now start crying"he said annoyed.

"Tell me Jongin do I always pester you? Is my caring a bother to you"I couldn't help but cry.

"Yes"he said and his expression didn't change at all.

"Me being your girlfriend is a bother huh? Do you want me to quit being your girlfriend? Do you want me to leave you? Tell me"I yelled at him along with my sobs.

"Yes quit being my girlfriend"as soon as those words escaped his mouth I walked to main door, trying to escape this reality.

As I was about to walk out of the door he back hugged me.

"Let me go you jerk, you want me to quit being your girlfriend so I am doing that. Let go me"I couldn't control my sobs.

"Yes I want you to quit being my girlfriend because I want you as my wife now. Park chanmi marry me!"he whispered making me frozen for few seconds.

"I hate you so much"

"I love you too"he said and pulled me into a sensual kiss.

PS: here is the epilogue. I know its short but I couldn't think anything so I am sorry if it is boring. Today is our lovely Jongin's birthday so I had to update today. Happy birthday to cute yet sexy jongin. Do checkout my fanfic called
"Nuisance"