Chapter XXVII

Park chanmi

After hearing their talk in the cafe my heart felt heavy something started bugging me, I started feeling guilty and this guilt is slowly eating me. I am the one who ruined Aiko's family. I am Ayumi's home wrecker.I am the reason why Ayumi is suffering and Aiko isn't getting her father's love. I am the reason for their pain. I am the girl who is engaged with Aiko's father and I am the one who is keeping her father away from her and her mother. I am the home wrecker in this story and this whole guilt is killing me. I don't want to lose jongin but I can't just ignore the fact that a family is ruined just because of me.

"Oh! Chanmi-ah what are you doing out here?"Chanyeol oppa asked me. Right now I sitting in the veranda and thinking about life. How I wish now that I had never agreed to marry Jongin. How I wish jongin never came in my life and I had not fell harder and deeper for him."Getting some air oppa"I faked smiled at him. "Oh! okay, enjoy then!!"He ruffled my hair and went back inside.

Not after so long, jongin walked in the veranda. My heart skipped a beat as soon as I saw him. I know I should be mad at jongin right now but this isn't his fault. If we think from his point of view, he didn't even knew about Aiko and he was forced to be engaged to me.

"Hey!"He greeted me and sat next to me. "What are you doing here right now?"He asked me as he pulled me closer. "Enjoying the breeze"I lied. "Lets enjoy it together then"He said side hugged me.

Let me be selfish for once, I told myself and cupped Jongin's face. Without warning him, I placed my lips on his and started kissing him sensually, pouring my feelings in the kiss.This will be our last kiss. I've made up my mind, I'll not be home wrecker. I won't snatch Aiko's father from her. I'll not let Aiko grow up without her father. I'll leave jongin. So Jongin let me kiss you for the last time. Slowly our sensual kiss turned into a passionate kiss. We both pulled out gasping for air.

"Why a kiss all of a sudden?not that I am complaining"He said and chuckled. "I just felt like it"I spoke trying my best not to breakdown. "Just wait till we get married"He winked making me blush. "Aish!! you perverted creature"I said and hit his shoulder and he chuckled. "Only for you baby"He said and winked again. Why do you have be so sweet Jongin? I will be selfish and keep you for myself if you keep doing this. Don't make me turn into a bad bitch.

"Lets go inside, it's getting chilly here"He said and stood up to get inside and I followed him in. Just like last night, our cousins were chatting and joking around. I and Jongin joined in too and started laughing along with them.

Kim Jongin

"Jongin-ah wake up"I felt some one shake my body. I wanted to wake up but my eyes were betraying me. "Kim Jongin wake up in count of three if you don't I'll beat you up in a pulp"Kris hyung threatened me. Even before he counted three I immediately woke up.

"You"Kris hyung pointed at me "Explain this or else be ready to be beaten up"He said and passed me a piece of paper. I rubbed my eyes and started reading what he gave me.

Jongin-ah,

I'm sorry for running away but I had no choice. I can't just ruin  your family. Aiko is very lovely child who deserves father's love and she needs your love and care. You can't just let her grow up without your love. I don't want to be the bad person who ruins family. I might be a little hurt but trust me I don't blame anything on you. It wasn't your fault that you were arranged to me. It wasn't your fault that you and Ayumi had to be separated.  It was all our parent's fault. They arranged us before you could even know about Aiko. They forced you and Ayumi to be separated,I am sorry for ruining your family with Aiko and Ayumi.  I might sound selfish but I want all of you for myself only but whenever I think about Aiko guilt strike me like lightning. I feel like I am the reason for her broken family and I don't want to live with that guilt after marrying you. So, lets call of the wedding and I hope You'll be happy with your family and always remember that I'll always love you.

-Park chanmi

I was so engrossed in reading this letter that I didn't realize that tears were dripping down my cheek. How could she call off the wedding just for a misunderstanding. Aiko isn't my daughter, she is Jongdae hyung's daughter. I am not the one who was forced to leave Ayumi Noona, Jongdae hyung was.

"Are you explaining this to us or You want me to beat you into a pulp. What is this thing about you having a child and chanmi leaving?"Kris hyung grabbed my collar and threatened me. "I'll explain it to you"Jongdae hyung said and kris hyung let go my collar.

"Aiko isn't Jongin's child, she is mine"He started and everyone gasped except for me and my cousins. "But Chanmi wrote she is sorry for ruining for family"Tao hyung said confused. "She misunderstood everything, Aiko isn't his child but mine"Jongdae hyung told to Tao hyung. While Jongdae hyung was telling everyone about this misunderstanding I dialed chanmi's number but it was switched off. 

"What are you doing here jongin, run, go stop her before she leaves" heechul hyung said and I literally ran.

I got inside the car and drove to airport praying that chanmi would still be there at airport. God please, don't let her go. I can't lose her like this. I can't lose her, I love her so much.

Ps: Thank you so much for reading, voting and commenting. I finished my exams yesterday so here is a chapter. This is the second last chapter btw. Hope you like it. Have a nice day :)