Chapter XXVI

Park chanmi

"Jongin-ah, this is Ayumi my friend and her daughter Aiko"I introduced Ayumi and Aiko. "And Ayumi this my fiance, soon to be husband, Kim Jongin"I said to Ayumi. Ayumi and Jongin had unreadable expression on their faces, am I miss out something?

"Nice to meet you"Ayumi smiled at jongin and he just nodded. Why is he being so rude all of a sudden. For ten minute we stood in the beach talking, well I and Ayumi were talking while Jongin stood there as if he was mute.

"Chanmi-ah, I need to leave now, see you"Ayumi hugged me and I hugged her back. "Aiko, say bye to aunt chanmi "Ayumi nudged Aiko and she hugged me goodbye too.  

After Ayumi and Aiko left, I and Jongin headed back to beach house. "Jongin-ah are you okay?"I asked jongin. I couldn't hold it back anymore. "Yes I am fine, why are you asking this?"He gave me a confused face. "Nothing, you just look weird earlier when we met Ayumi and Aiko"I told him.

"Its really nothing"He pulled me closer and kissed side of my head. "If you say so~"I said and shrugged.  

On reaching the beach house, everyone were having breakfast. "Yah! you guys how could you start eating without me and jongin, you guys are so mean" I said and sat next to Tao oppa while jongin sat next to me.

"I told them to wait but our pig Noona couldn't wait"Tao oppa said yoora unnie threw a spoon at him making everyone laugh. "You are so mean noona"Tao oppa glared at yoora unnie and continued eating.

"Here eat"Jongin said and fed me . "Yah! we get that you are going to be newlyweds but stop all this lovey dovey act"Luhan oppa said and snickered. "You Jealous?"I and Jongin smirked at him at the same time and laughed.

"Why would I be jealous?"He scoffed. "Because you are a lonely old man"Baekhyun oppa joined us. "Yah! I am not that old"I raised his tone. "Of course you are, you are the oldest among us"Kris oppa laughed. "You are same age me"Luhan oppa rolled his eyes at kris oppa. "But still you are the oldest"kris oppa poked his tongue out , teasing luhan oppa.

"Luhan hyung is not the old man"Jongin said and Luhan oppa smiled at him. "At least I have someone for me".

"Minseok hyung is the old man here"Jongin said,Joonmyeon oppa and Jongdae oppa started laughing like there was no tomorrow. And like this we spent the whole morning teasing each other. Its so fun to have cousins around. I have to thank Kris oppa for giving this idea of get-together.

"Kris oppa give me your credit card"I asked Kris oppa credit card while he was talking to other oppa. "Wae?"He raised an eyebrow. "Oppa juseyo"I did some aegyo and he gave me his card. "Now tell me why do you need it?"He asked. "Shopping of course"I said and ran away with his card.

"Unnie lets go shopping, I got the card"I said yoora unnie and jinhee unnie while swinging Kris oppa's card in the air. "Kris, You'll get bankrupt now"I heard Heechul oppa say. "I think the same"Kris oppa said and others laughed.

I, yoora unnie and Jinhee unnie spent the whole afternoon shopping. We bought everything from head to top. It was fun though. When we came back to beach house it was already dinner time. 

"Did you make me bankrupt?"He oppa asked us as we entered the beach house. "Maybe, Maybe not"yoora unnie and jinhee unnie sang playfully and I laughed. "I'd sue you girls if I didn't love you"He said and ruffled our hairs.

"Lets go and eat, Kyungsoo cooked"Kris oppa said and we followed him to dining area. Kyungsoo oppa cooked his famous Kimchi spaghetti and other food. We started eating and joked like this morning. In the middle of eating, Jongin got a call. He excused himself and attended the call while all of us continued eating.

When he came back he had weird aura surrounding him. "I am sorry hyungs and Noonas for ruining our dinner but I got somewhere urgently, so I'll get going"He said and bowed while others nodded.

"I'll be back soon" He kissed my forehead and rushed out of the beach house and while rushing he dropped his phone. So I picked his phone and ran quickly to give it to him but he already left. I had Luhan oppa's car key with me so I followed Jongin. Having a phone with a person is a must, so I followed him to give his phone.

I followed jongin, honked for him to stop but he didn't stop. After driving for fifteen minute he parked his car in front of a cafe and got out of his car. I parked the car and got out as well. I was about to shout his name to give him the phone but before I could call him, someone else shouted his name.

I turned my head to see the person who called for jongin and that person turned out to be Ayumi but why is she calling his name?

They entered the cafe and sat inside one of the cubicle. I also sat inside the cubicle next to their. The walls were transparent so I could hear everything.
Don't get me wrong, I am not eavesdropping or something. I am just curious why Jongin is meeting Ayumi.

"Why did you call me here?"Jongin asked Ayumi and his tone was a bit different. "I want justice for my child"Ayumi spoke.
"What justice are you talking about?"Jongin asked her. "I want my daughter to receive father's love"Ayumi's voice broke. "I can't do anything, I am sorry, I am getting married in few days I can't bring father's love to Aiko I am sorry"he said and stood up leaving the cafe.

What does he mean by he can't give Aiko father's love. Is he Aiko's father? That asshole who left Ayumi during her pregnancy. Am I that woman who ruined Aiko's family??

I know I said i'd update early but I am sorry😅😅. I have reasons. I have exam going on, I have computer's paper on Tuesday😭😭. I should be studying right now but I wanted to write this chapter before the year ends so here it is. There are only 2 chapters left now, that I'll update after my exams i.e. after Friday.

🎉🎊Happy new year guys,🎉🎊 .I hope 2018 will become best year for all of us. Thank you so much for reading,voting and commenting. Have a good day and good year.😊😊😘😘