Chapter IV

Park Chanmi

A week has passed since we last visited zoo. I and yijun spent most of the times outdoors. Sometimes Yoora unnie joined us too. Chanyeol/heechul oppa are always busy.

I saw Jongin several times when I and yijun went outdoor to hangout, mother and son bonding kind of stuff.

Every to me I saw him, he was with different girls in different places.

*cough*playboy alert*cough

Why do girls date him to get broken heart? Apart from being handsome, are there any other qualities? I don't think so. Maybe a little kindness towards children.

I felt my pocket vibrate so i pulled my phone out of it and saw there was a new message.

Stranger/Fiance
Good morning babe!!😘😘
Hope you dreamt about me last night as i did about you😉😉

Well I have been receiving these kinds of texts since last week and its annoying. I always ignore these good night / good morning texts though.

But I'll reply him today and try to get clue about him.

Park chanmi
Stop with those cheesy texts!!
Its really annoying😠😠😒😒

Stranger/Fiance
Woah!! You finally replied after a week. I escaped the seen zone finally.😄😄

I just read his text and didn't reply. After 10 minutes my phone vibrated again indicating there was a new text.

Stranger/Fiance
Or not 😔😔

Park chanmi
Who are you??

Stranger/Fiance
Your fiance, 😁😁

Park chanmi
😒😒
I mean what is your name??

Stranger/Fiance
You can call me yours 😉😉

Park chanmi
Ughh!! You are pissing me😠😠😠.
I want to kiss you rn.

Stranger/Fiance
As you wish 😍😉
My lips are all yours😚😚

Park chanmi
*Kill
Dang this Autocorrect!!

Stranger/Fiance
Arraseo baby, I understand.

Park chanmi
Don't baby me!!!.
And let's meet in person

Stranger/Fiance
Why? Eager to see my handsome
face?😏😏

Park Chanmi
You wish😑😒.
Will you ever show up??

I waited for 10 minutes but he didn't reply. I just lay on my bed and stared at the ceiling blankly when yijun bragged into my room.

He then walked to me and lay next to me.
"Eomma, Grandma and grandpa are back"he said with his voice filled with excitement.

"So Why is my puppy excited?" I asked him.

"Because tomorrow is my birthday and grandma and grandpa are throwing a party for me"he said excitedly.

Tomorrow my puppy will be officially 4 years old. Omg!!, he is growing up so fast.

" So what do you want from Chanmi Eomma?? "I asked him.

" I don't need anything Eomma, I just want you"he said and smiled. Aigoo!!look at this 4 year old kid talking like a matured man.

"Chanmi Eomma, I came here to call you because eomma was looking for you" yijun said and I sat straight on the bed.

"Oh okay, tell eomma I'll be there in a minute"I said and yijun quickly ran downstairs.

After fixing my hair, I went downstairs in the living room.

"Uh unnie? Why did you call??"I asked her.
"Mom and dad are planning to celebrate yijun's birthday grandly, so we are making plans. So why don't you and yijun go out and shop attires for tomorrow?"Unnie suggested.

"Sure"I nodded.
"We'll go shopping, let's go yijun-ah"I said and pulled him with me.

After 20 minutes ride, we reached mall. As soon as we reached mall, I went to look for dresses.

After searching for an hour I finally found dresses. I brought a red colored gown for Mom, Maroon colored gown for yoora unnie, peach colored dress for Jinhee unnie and skyblue colored dress for myself.

And for those men in our family, I bought them black tuxedo with matching ties as their partner's dress. I bought yijun's bowtie matching my dress' color.

After shopping for clothes, I took yijun to instrument shop with me.As soon as we entered the store, yijun ran towards keyboard section.

"You like it?"I asked and he just nodded.
"Excuse me"I called the manager of the store.

"Yes ma'am, how can I help you?"he asked.

"Please pack this keyboard and deliver it"I told him and handed my card.

After shopping I and yijun had bubble tea and went back home.

"We are home"I spoke as we entered the home.

Everyone was busy with preparations. Unnie and heechul oppa were discussing about the decoration, Chanyeol oppa and jinhee unnie were talking about the hotel we were holding party and mom and dad were making guestlist with their secretary.

"Oh you are back, welcome back"Yoora unnie and jinhee unnie said at the same time.

I ran to jinhee unnie and pulled her into a big tight hug.

"Missed me too much huh?"Jinhee unnie asked and laughed and i just nodded.

"Aunt Jinhee I missed you too"Yijun popped out of nowhere and hugged unnie's leg as he did mine a week before.

"Aunt jinhee missed you too yijun-ah"unnie said as she picked him up and hugged him.

After giving the dresses to everyone that i bought for them, we had dinner.

After dinner, we all went to our room to sleep, i mean pretend to sleep. We had to wish yijun at 12 of course.

It was 11:30, still half an hour to go. I decided to check my instagram.

But before i could open instagram, I got a text.

I opened it and saw that it was from my fiance.

Stranger/Fiance
Why?? Eager to see my handsome fiance??

Park chanmi
Think as you want😒😒

Stranger/Fiance
Your wish will be granted, you can see me tomorrow love.😍😍
Good night!!
I am sleepy💤💤
I'll see you tomorrow 😄😉😘

I just read his text and left him on seen.
I looked at the time and it was 11:58.

2 minutes to go. Gotta hurry!!

As i walked towards yijun's room, i saw unnie and heechul oppa carrying a cake while other were following them.
"Yah how could you forget me??"I pouted.
"Let's go"dad said and we headed towards yijun's room.

As we entered his room, he was sleeping peacefully. Unnie then woke him up and we started singing. Then he blew the candle and wished.

One by one all of us wished him and he kissed our cheek in return.

"I am sleepy"he whined cutely and we left his room so he could sleep peacefully.

PS: Votes and comments are always appreciated and have a nice day :)