Chapter One

"Elsa!" Anna yelled from upstairs.
"What?" Elsa yelled back as she was in the kitchen finishing putting away lunch from earlier.

"I need you up here stat!" Anna said.
Elsa rolled her eyes and began to walk upstairs.

When she arrived, she opened the door to Anna's bedroom to find her trying on her wedding dress that she picked up from the store earlier.

"Oh Anna, you look so beautiful." Elsa said walking towards her.
"I love it." Anna said as she spun around.
Elsa laughed. "I can't believe you're getting married in two months." She said.
"Me neither. It seems like a dream." Anna replied.

They both just stood there for a while, taking in his beautiful the dress was.

"Oh crap!" Anna said as she began to quickly take off her dress. "I forgot I have a doctors appointment today!"

She panicked. "What time is it?" She asked. "3:25." Elsa replied.

Anna threw on some clothes and shoes and ran out the front door.
"Bye Elsa!" She said as she got in her car. "I'll be back around 5:30ish." She closed the door and drove off.

Elsa went back inside and closed the door.
She finished putting away lunch and sat down on the couch.
"I guess I should watch the news." She said to herself.

She turned on the TV and changed it to the news channel.
"Hello everyone and welcome back to channel 3 news." The reporter said. "We have just received breaking news about a car crash that has happened on I-10."

Elsa pulled out her phone and texted Anna to tell her be careful about the crash.
"This crash seems to be pretty bad. We have identified the driver of the black Honda."
Elsa looked up.

"The driver is 26 year old Hiccup Haddock. He seemed to be coming from this corner as the driver of the silver SUV ran a red light and ended up crashing into his car."

A picture of the man was shown on the TV. Elsa looked at the picture. The man had brown hair and green eyes.
"How sad." She said.

"The driver of the Honda is in critical condition and has been sent to the Memorial Hospital just off of 775."

Elsa decided to turn off the TV because she didn't want to hear about the crash anymore.
She couldn't deal with crashes after her parents died in one. They were both instantly killed by someone driving a silver SUV just like the one who ran into this poor mans car.

She got up from the couch and went to her room.
She pulled out her guitar and started to practice for her music class.
She was a senior in college and graduation was just three months away.

She was ready to leave school because she was one of the oldest ones there. She was 25 when everyone else in her class was 22. She was forced to start college late becuase she didn't have to money to start right after high school.

She practiced for a few hours until she heard the front door open.

"Anna must be home." She said as she put her guitar down on her bed.
She walked downstairs only to be greeted with a sad faced sister.

"Anna, what's wrong?" Elsa asked. Anna stayed silent. Elsa decided to stay silent as well, she didn't want to bother her.

Anna eventually just bursted out into tears and fell into Elsa's arms.
"Anna, you can tell me anything." Elsa said hugging her sister back.

"I have cancer." Anna said bluntly, still sobbing.

Elsa's eyes widened. "You have what?" She said pulling Anna back and looking her in the eyes.
"Cancer." Anna said again. "I have cancer."