Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Decisions, Decisions.

Start from the beginning

   "What you falling for Jenny?" I said.

   "Maybe." He said straight up. His lips didn't pucker like they did when he lied.

  He was telling the truth.

  "Well, she's mine. Deal with it." I snarled.

  "If you go see Caroline then you and her are done." He explained.

  "Says who?" I yelled sort of loud.

  "ME!" He yelled back. I was taken back by his tone.

  I shrugged and headed towards my car. I started driving towards Caroline's apartment.

Jenny's POV

   "Mum?" I said as I walked into the house.

   I looked around and I couldn't find her.

  I finally headed to my room and found a note on my door.

  "Went out to see Harry. Be back tomorrow. Love you."

  My heart dropped. She is going to see Harry. How could he do this? I know they both don't know about the whole love triangle with us but seriously?

  Harry is gonna go get a real big lecture about this.

  I ran into my room and crumbled up the note. I jumped into my bed and cried.

  Then I drifted off to a lonely sleep.

Caroline's POV

   I pace back and forth of my apartment. No, Jenny didn't know I had a seperate apartment but it was for Harry and I.

  Suddenly, the door bell rang and my heart jumped.

  Harry.

  "HI HARRY!" I yelled opening the door. He looked a bit pale but he looked at me differently.

  I clunged onto him giving him a great big bear hug.

  He gentle wrapped his arms around me which was awkward. What was up with him?

 "Hey Caroline." He said softly as I let him in.

 He acted like he's never been here and just stood their awkwardly.

  "So, I was thinking we could have a bit of fun?" I said. I walked closer to him and wrapped my legs around his waist.

  I planted my lips onto his. I started kissing him passionately but something was missing.

  He wasn't kissing back.

  I open my eyes to see his opened.

  "Okay Harry. What is up?" I snapped.

  "Nothing. Just I came here to talk." He said.

  "Ew. I thought you wanted me physically?" I snapped.

  "There's more to a relationship then that. If I can't talk then I could just leav-"

  "No." I interrupted. "Let's talk."

  "Well, I can't do this anymore." He said straight up.

  "Do what?" I asked.

  "I can't see you anymore." He said.

  My heart dropped.

  "Why, why not?" I hissed.

  "Well," He started to explain. "I've met this girl. She isn't just a fling, Caroline. This is really serious so I'm gonna be committed to this relationship. Because if I lose her there's no way I could live. She's perfect."

  "Oh save it Harry." I snarled. "I thought you mature about this. No one is perfect and I bet she is faking all of it. I thought you had feelings for me Harry! I thought we had something special? I guess not. But you can't just leave me."

  "I can. And I am." He said. He stood up and walked out of the apartment. But before he left he turned around and caught his eyes to mine. "Goodbye, Caroline."

  After that he fled away.

  To his girlfriend that was so perfect.

  I will find her and rip her guts out for stealing Harry from me.

  I took out my phone and texted Jenny.

  "Hey darling. I'll be home tonight and maybe we could go to dinner. Things with Harry went mental but I got some kisses out of him if you know what I mean. xx ;)"

Harry's POV

  As I drove back home all I could think about was Jenny. All I could think about were her kisses and her very seductive outfits that made me go crazy.

  Her warm skin but cold hands.

  Her soft and passionate kisses.

  Her beautiful face as the first thing I see in the morning.

  Her amazing voice and laughter.

  I think I'm in love with her.

  As I walked into the hotel room I was hoping to see the boys happy but nope. All hell broke lose.

  I found Jenny crying in Louis' arms. I saw all the guys glare as I walk in.

  "Jenny? What's wrong?" I said rushing towards her.

  Louis covered her face from me. He was being quite protective.

  "Save it Harry. We all knew you did something with Caroline." He snapped.

  "No, I didn't. I just went over there to-" I tried explaining but was cut off.

  "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Jenny yelled getting away from Louis' grip and in my face. "I know what you went over there to do! She told me! SHE FUCKING TOLD ME! You can't just go out to see your ex girlfriend while seeing me!"

  "Wait, since when do you know Caroline?" I ask concerned.

  "Why does it matter?!" Zayn snapped.

Jenny's POV

  My heart ached. Why was I yelling at him?

  I needed to talk to my mum. Tell he she needs to tell Harry about me.  

 That means I have to tell her about the relationship with Harry and I.

  "Jenny, please let me explain?" Harry begged.

  "No. We're over. Go have fun with that slutty 3 fucking 2 year old for all I care!" I yelled. I grabbed my purse and ran out of the hotel room.

  I didn't know where I was running but it was getting dark outside and it was raining.

  The cold hit me and I suddenly couldn't feel my feet.

  I tripped and my leg felt broken.

  "AHH!" I screamed.

  Holy fuck. That hurt.

  I looked at it and found it started swelling up. I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer.

  The last thing I saw was a bright light from a car before I blacked out.