"Isn't it obvious? The schemers are scheming." Peter said cheekily and I rolled my eyes. 

I motioned towards the paper, "we're coming up with a coup de main, better known as a pre-emptive strike." 

"You're goind after them?" Scott asked in disbelief. He thought it was a down right stupid idea, well I did as well but I was forced to follow my alpha. I knew something was going to happen, I could feel it. But, ever since I got the bite, I had a deep want for getting revenge against people, I had to have it. It was weird, like a pull. So not only instinct to follow my Alpha was telling me too, a part of me wanted to.

"Tomorrow and you're gonna help us." Derek said, confirming the question.

"Scott! You're bleeding again." I whispered, pulling a hand towel out of my bag to hand to him. He thanked me and pressed it against his wound, wincing. 

"Don't tell us that it's just taking longer to heal, okay? Because I'm pretty sure that bleeding means not healing, like at all." I grabbed Stiles' shoulder, making him stop talking. I nodded forward, at the only Alpha twin here, Aiden was still suspended. "He's listening." I whispered, watching as Ethan not so subtly. 

"Is he gonna do something?" Stiles asked, the three of us staring at him. 

Scott shook his head, "not in front of this many people." 

"Okay" I shifted to look at my boyfriend and bestfriend sitting a few rows in front of us. "What about me and the two ticking time bombs?"

"Well I know you won't." I rolled my eyes, knowing he was right, I'm not that stupid. Even though my inner wolf is snarling at him, wanting to rip his head off. "And they won't either, not here." 

"They're one floor above them in the penthouse, right above Allison."

"So kill them first? That's the plan?" Scott questioned, still hesitant about the whole idea of attacking the Alpha pack. "They'll never see it coming." Boyd said, his arms crossed making his biceps bulge. Jesus, Boyd's body is better than Derek and Scott's combined. 

"Why is the default plan always murder?" I said, deciding to pitch in with Scott's argument, even though I knew it wouldn't help.

"Just once, can someone come up with something that doesn't involve killing everyone?" Scott said as well. 

Peter, as cocky as usual, commented, "You never get tired of being so blandly moral, do you?" He turned to Derek mumbling, "not that I disagree with him." 

"Well I do," Cora said, "why do we need this kid anyways?" 

This kid," Derek said turning towards her, "helped save your life." Cora was cool, she wasn't bad. BUt she was a bit of a bitch. She was kind of a mix of Derek and Erica. Bitchy and cold. "And you know we can't just sit back and wait for them to make the first move."

"You can't beat a pack of alphas."

I sighed, "that's why we're going after Deucalion, just him.

"Cut off the head of the snake and the body dies."

"Only this isn't a snake, it's a hydra. And like Scott says, they're all alphas."

"Deucalion's still the leader."

"Let's hope so." I said and the attention was turned towards me. "You know what happened when Hercules cut off one of the heads of the hydra? Two grew back in it's place."