<^_^<           >^_^>

"I need you to come somewhere with me." Stiles said from behind me as I pulled out my Calculus book. I turned around, furrowing my eyebrows and saying, "dude, it's the last hour of the day. Where do you want to go?" He sighed, tapping his foot quickly.

"I need to see Deaton, but I need to cme because you're obviously smarter than me, maybe you can figure something out too." 

I contemplated it, I could either ditch and go talk about human sacrafices, or go to Calculus and dicuss parabolas. I dropped my book back in my locker and grabbed my purse, shutting my locker. "Alright, let's go, but you have to drive me back when we're done, my car is here." He fistpumped before stopping himself and we turned around, and began walking through the halls. 

"So, I figured something out. Virgins. The first three sacrafices were all virgins." We walked out the front doors and made our way through the parking lot. It was sunny today and the weather was nice. I was wearing a navy blue shortsleeved summer dress with a tan belt around the waist, along with nude heels. We climbed into his blue Jeep and he turned the key letting the car roar to life and pulling out of the parking space before continuing.

"So, I thought maybe the guy from the vet's was a virgin as well, so I asked his girlfriend." I laughed, thinking about how insensitive he is. "How'd that work out?" He clicked his tongue and drummed his fingers on the wheel befre answering.

"She slapped me." I laughed even harder shaking my head. "Anyways, he wasn't, so I was lost. But I did some research and in ancient times, they liked thing in threes, so maybe the sacrafices come in threes, first three virgins, now three of something else!"

I narrowed my eyes, "so what is it this time? Three people with small dogs?" He pulled into the parking lot of the vet's office and turned the car off and turned towards me. "That's what we have to figure out."

The two of us got out and walked to the entrance, opening the door. Deaton appeared and looked questioning at us, asking, "Erin, Stiles, you two are out of school early."

"Yeah I had a free period." Stiles excused and Deaton looked at me and I shrugged, "didn't feel like going to calculus."

Stiles continued, "My dad, he's, uh you know, I guess you probably heard people are kind of getting murdered again. It's his job to figure it out."

"I gathered as much from the Sheriff title." I snorted a laugh at Deaton's comment, and crossed my arms. 

Yeah, um You know, but it gets kind of hard for him to do his job when he doesn't have all the information. And we all know he's missing pretty much half the story here, right?" It was true, even though Scott's mom found out about werewolves, Stiles' dad was still in the dark, making the cases ten times harder to figure out. "So then I started thinking, and I remembered someone who does have a lot of information. Someone who always seems to know more than anyone else around here. You."

He nodded and opened the gate letting the two of us in before leading us to the back as Stiles began rambling, "All these symbols and things the triskeles, the bank logo, the Mountain ash all of it is from the Celtic druids. And anyone who has ever looked up human sacrifice before knows that the druids had a pretty big hard-on when it came to giving one up to the gods. You ever hear of the lindow man? found in England? He was found strangled, head bashed in, throat cut. Threefold death. They also found pollen grains in his stomach." Deaton grabbed a flask from the holder and began screwing it open. "Guess what favorite druid plant that was."