Kuroto appears next to the other side of Kara's body and he bends over, holding out a straw. "It is clean, don't worry. I took it from a restaurant that is nearby. Hurry up and save my wife," he states. "I love her and I refuse to lose her."

"I haven't done this before so this is the first time. I need to remove her shirt first." Emu says and Kuroto moves forward and undoes Kara's shirt.

"Hurry up, I'm going to die if you don't do this!" I'm going to disappear like Parad!

"Stay calm," Emu says. "Poppy, tell them to get Hiiro ready for emergency surgery. Say it is a VIP patient and they really need his attention. If he needs to leave Taiga's side, he'll have to deal with it. Taiga will be fine because we'll have a nurse on him."

"Hurry!"

"Her chest is bruised. She did hit something on the way down and fell this way," Kuroto says, giving us some details. Like I need to know this!

"Whatever that was saved her life. She would have died instantly otherwise. It is miracle she is still here right now," Emu says. "She's going to die if I don't do this now. Wish my luck."

"Have you seen it before?"

"Only once and that was in some medical book. Oh, twice! I saw a medical drama with this. Here goes nothing!" Emu shouts and he brings down the straw onto her chest, stabbing it. I gasp in shock and he leans back. "It went through. How?"

"It was sharp enough to with pressure I assume. Is she breathing now?" Kuroto asks and he looks over at me. "I guess it is better since she isn't fading away. We bought her some time."

"Are we heading to the hospital now?" I ask.

"Once they get here."

I hear sirens! They are close! Really, really close!

"Serene, get away from here now. Kuroto, take her to the hospital. Poppy, come with me," Emu orders. "Call Miyuki now!"

"Why?"

"She's a nurse and I'm going to have her join us for surgery. I'm going to handle the surgery with Hiiro. I have to be the one to do this. Don't tell Cronus about this. We'll have to keep this a secret. He might take her out if he finds out what has happened to her."

"Got it."

"Kara...I can't leave her!" I shout. "I need to be with her. She's my friend."

"Serene..."

"I want to exist with her," I reply, tears filling my eyes. "I don't want to be away from her. I have gotten used to being inside of her and staying like that. Being like this is a nightmare for me. I don't want to leave her."

"You have to trust the doctors now," Kuroto tells me. "Let them handle it."

I nod, tears going down my cheeks. "Okay, I will..." They better save her.

~.~

(Kara's POV)

I open my eyes and look over, staring at a girl with pink hair that is the same length as mine. Her silver eyes stare at me as her lips curve upwards. She looks just like me. Is she...Serene?

"You're awake now!" She moves closer to me. "We're separate now, Kara. Isn't that strange?"

I nod my head. "What happened?"

Someone clears their throat and I look at the door. "Excuse me, Serene, I need to talk with Kara," Hiiro states, looking a bit flustered.

"Go ahead and talk, Hiiro Kagami," Serene says.