"Bring It."

Okay, so I've been having a lot of trouble getting our pre-written chapters off of Facebook. When I try to copy and paste them, it makes it all blue and stuff... 

Anyways... I'm sorry about the looooooonggggg wait. Like I said, technical issues. 

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. It took A LOT of effort. :P 

I love you, fannies!  Thanks for sticking by me! 

-Dewwa

_________________

While pondering why Aizen may have so abruptly dropped me on my bum... I felt it. It was a spiritual pressure unlike anything in Hueco Mundo. It was the substitute soul reaper. Ichigo Kurosaki. 

My head was throbbing, as I thought to myself, What the heck is going on? 

I was yanked from my thoughts as a rough hand grabbed my own. 

"Go to your room and prepare for your first battle as an Espada." Came Aizen's urgent and demanding voice, "Ichigo, Rukia, Renji, Chad, Uryu, Rangiku, and Toshiro  have invaded Hueco Mundo, and are trying to take back our current captive: Orihime Inoue. And Brooke..." He looked into my eyes, sincerity a light in his own, "they are strong, especially for your first battle. Be careful." 

My eyes widened and I nodded, hastily leaving Aizen's room. 

 As I made my way back to my room, I was stopped by another unfamiliar spiritual pressure. That's when Rukia Kuchiki stepped in front of me, blocking the way to my room. 

"Aha!" She acted as if she had caught a child reaching their hand into a cookie jar. "You! Where are they keeping Orihime Inoue? Tell me," She retrieved her blade, and pointed it directly at my throat. "and maybe I will spare your life!"

‎Actually amused at the tiny little thing threatening me, I grinned, and hissed, "Bring it, little girl." 

She looked insulted. "Gah! How dare you call me that?!" She ran by so fast, I didn't even notice until she had cut my shoulder, and I looked behind me to see her sneer as my blood spewed. "Ah..." She looked as though a light had just went off in her head. "You must be the new espada; the ninth. You are slow, weak, and inexperienced. Just as they said you'd be..." She looked down, a dark smile creeping it's way onto her lips, as she muttered those four deadly words, "This won't take long." 

She was in front of me again, but this time, I was ready. Those four words, they weren't deadly for me... They were deadly for her. She was right... It didn't take long. I had sunken my sword deep into her chest. 

"I'm not that slow." I whispered. It was more like a venomous hiss. 

Rukia stared in awe at the wound, and fell backwards onto the ground, bleeding to death. 

With her last breath, she mumbled one word... One word that caused my chest to swell with pride. 

"Impossible." 

In the distance, I could hear Ichigo screaming her name, and as his voice grew louder, I turned to plunge my sword into his chest as well, but I gasped when my sword stopped half way. He had stopped it... With his bare hand. 

"You..." He growled through his clenched teeth, "you did this!" He tossed my sword, tossing me right along with it, into a stone wall, causing it to crack from the impact of my body. "You'll die for hurting her!" 

I screamed and slid down the wall in pain, as I glared at Ichigo. "She's gone now."

"No!" Ichigo roared as he slashed at my side with his sword. I was too weak to do anything. "Don't say that! I'll kill you! All you are is an emotionless, and heartless espada! You do not understand how much I care about Rukia!" He slashed my other side. "You're a hollow. You know nothing about love." With one final grunt, he thrust his sword forward, deeply penetrating my abdomen.   

‎I let out a weak scream at the action, and wiped away some of the blood that was dripping from my mouth. I gazed up into Ichigo's eyes. "Thank you. I've been wanting to be dead for a while now. Maybe now..." I fought back a sob. "Maybe today I will get my wish." 

Not expecting such sincere words from an Espada, Ichigo stared at me, before murmuring, "Who are you?" 

‎I grinned slightly at his curiosity. "I am Brooke Morgan; Espada number 9... You must be Ichigo."

"Yeah." He cassually rested his sword behind his neck. "Ichigo Kurosaki. Substitute Soul Reaper..." He trailed off, as he remember his lifeless friend. He rushed over to her, and threw her limp body over his broad shoulder. "See ya." And he was gone. 

‎I let out a heavy sigh, and looked at the puddle of blood I was sitting in, as I thought out loud, "Am I really going to die?" 

 Before I knew what was happening, Aizen has appeared in front of me, picked me up, tossed me over his shoulder, staining his white uniform with my blood, and stated a very reassuring, "No." 

He sonidoed us to a small room, where a girl with Auburn hair, adorned with two flower hair pins, stood nervously.

She gasped when she saw him. "Aizen!" 

Aizen gently laid my weak body at her feet. "Heal her." 

Orihime sighed. "Yes, Lord Aizen..." The girl held her hands above me, as a strange, glowing, orange triangle surrounded my body. My wounds began to heal miraculously. 

‎When my body was feeling a bit less like... Death, I looked at the strange child. "Thank you." 

Orihime looked surprised by my thanks. "Oh... You're welcome!" She chirped, as the aura began to fade. "There! Good as new!" 

Aizen thanked Orihime, before taking my hand and guiding me out of the gloomy room. 

"Brooke..." He sighed. "You must be careful who you battle on your own. Ichigo Kurosaki is no match for you. He defeated Grimmjow. Grimmjow is 3 ranks higher than you. The next time you are caught in a situation like that... Please call out for me. I will hear you."

‎I shrugged. "I took down that Rukia girl easy enough. He was in rage and attacked me with force. I think I did pretty good on my first battle, since I practically destroyed that Soul Reaper..." I sighed indignantly and nodded. "but I'll be careful next time."

Aizen sighed again. "Rukia isn't dead... Yet. And she'll be coming back for more. Be ready. And please remember, call me at any time." He vanished. 

‎When he was gone, I rolled my eyes, and thought to myself, 'Geez I love him and all but he really needs to trust me.' 

I sighed and headed to my room. Once I was there, I jumped onto my bed, and clutched a pillow to my chest, hoping maybe I could finally get some rest. 

But it didn't take long for me to sense that I wasn't alone... and that I was in grave danger. 

________________

Hmm.? A visitor? That can enver be good. (; 

Yes. It is another Cliffhanger. 

If you liked it and want more do that stuff! 

Like, Comment, Vote, Y'know... That stuff. (: