Release Form

Hello, babies! I'm back. Sorry, again, for the long wait. I had some trouble getting the new chapter to my editor. 

Speaking of, I do, indeed, have a new editor! This was her first ever chapter of mine to edit, and she did absolutely wonderful! I better see her fan-count rise! So go fan her, she is absolutely wonderful. Look at the dedication; that's her! 
Without further ado, here's the newest chapter of 'Be My Fraccion?'!  

_______________________

Passing Grimmjow's room, I stopped, looking inside, "Hey kitty..." I purred, my form leaning against the door frame. "So what are you doin' babe?" I grinned, showing my fangs as I licked my lips ever so slowly. 

He walked over to me, in a drunken stupor, with his eyes bloodshot and wide. "Damn..." Grimmjow muttered, placing his hands on my shoulders to steady himself. "You're sexy..." He finished, bluntly checking me out after. 

With a grin, I shot back, "And you are pretty damn wasted. Geez, what happend to you, Kitty?" At my words, my eyes swirled into a crimson red. "And you seem to be enjoying my new form..." 

He slurred his words together, grinning at me soon after,  "What happened to me? I got thirsty and needed to dranke sermthan bahferr I started havin' sake withdrawalssss..." His words molded together into an incoherent mutter, just as he examined my eyes. "How come they change like that?" He asked, in an almost innocent tone. 

With a grin, I replied smoothly,  "Hm, I don't know. Babe, why don't you go lay down? I will be right back... I promise." My words turned into a soft and luring whisper, as I slowly made a fake cross over my heart. 

Grimmjow mumbled out, "Mm, Yeah. Whatever..." Stumbling over to the bed to fall backwards on it. "Hurry back..." he groaned out, checking me out once again in the process.

I merely strode down the white hallway to Ulquiorra's room, pushing open the door to take a small step inside. 

"Hey." My arms crossed over my chest, a grin spreading on my lips as my eyed flickered to another color. An emerald green. "Hm, do I look familiar?" I asked, innocence lacing my voice. 

Ulquiorra stood, sonidoing right before me. "Yes. Very." he stated bluntly, a hand coming up to gently caress my face. "But... Why?"

I grinned even more, shrugging as my eyes narrowed. "Geez, Ulquiorra, I have NO IDEA." My eyes flashed to am amber, just as I bared my fangs at him. 

"How do I look? Or are you gonna faint again?" Bringing my hand to my lips, I skimmed my index finger over my upper lip. Soon, I bit down on it in a taunting manner. 

In an urgency, he scooped me up, forcefully wrapping my legs around his waist. "I wasn't prepared that time I fainted. I'm very prepared now..." 

In that moment, he pressed my back against the closest wall. "And I think, this form is very, well..." he mumbled off, his own bat wings growing from his back. Ulquiorra's hair lengthened, turning into an ink black, messy tangle of waves. "very sexy." he finished, crashing his lips to mine in an cannibalistic way, a growl ripping through his throat.

I quickly pulled away, trailing small kisses down his neck and collar bone. After, I gazed at his flawless skin for a moment, sinking my teeth into it seconds later. I bit down until I deemed it was good enough. 

Ulquiorra groaned, his grip on me tightening as he pulled my face back to his. He kissed my lips, my eyes sliding closed as I relished in the sensations. I could feel his lips brush over my jaw, neck, collar bone, and back over my neck where he left a prominent purple hickey. 

I let out a yip, my eyes flashing a red as I quickly shoved against his chest, an effort to put some space between us. With a grin, I purred to him, "No, no, no, I'm not that easy..." 

I leaped out of his room, a chase beginning as I opened my wings, and soared up into the air.

He outstretched his own wings, flying up after me. Able to easily catch up and grab my form by the hips. Ulquiorra pulled my body against his, his tongue darting out to lick my neck area. "Mm, I know. I like that about you." 

With a kiss on the top of my head, he lands in the hall, holding my body captive in his arms. 

"Geez, Ulquiorra I have never seen you show so much emotion..." In a second, my eyes flashed to a pale blue. "I like it."

"I also like those eyes." his voice was beside my ear, a whisper as he continued, "And those wings." 

At his words, he gently touched my wings, his hand trailing down to the small of my back in a slow embrace.

"And these clothes." his words became a mumble as he hooked his thumbs on the inside band of my skirt.

"I like..." he drawled off, leaning as close that our mouths were inches apart. His voice dropped a few decibels as he finished his sentence, "Everything." 

I smirked, closing the gap to kiss him gently. "I like your eyes." My words a whisper as I stared into his emerald hues. 

"Your body." My fingertips skimmed down to his chest, just as I pressed my lips against his again. 

"Everything." I mumbled. 

Ulquiorra twined his fingers into my hair, our mouths pressed together in a passionate kiss. His tongue shot out, running over my bottom lip suddenly. 

He groaned, his grasp becoming tighter as he carried me back into his room. Laying my body down slowly, propping himself above me, our lips never breaking.

Something stirred inside me, my head throbbing. It was probably my actual SANE side telling me to back off, and soon. 

Yet something else told me to keep going, so I did. I yanked Ulquiorra extremely close, my tongue traveling up his cheek, "You taste good.." I breathed, my eyes locking with his. 

A short shiver ran over his body, "Oh? Want to taste some more?" He asked in a childish voice, his hand coming up to unzip the front of his shirt. Now being able to see his hollow hole in his neck, and his milky white-skinned 8 pack. 

I traced my tongue from his cheek to his neck, returning to where I was before. I bared my fangs again, biting them back in with a much harder force."That would be nice." I said, my hand coming up to play with a few ends of his hair. 

Ulquiorra growled, "But only," he tugged on the hem of my shirt, lifting it up a few inches. "If I get to taste a little bit more of you too."

With a nod, I pulled him even closer, "Fine with me, babe." 

He held onto my shirt for a bit longer before asking in a mumble, "Can I rip it?"

A small shiver racked my body as I smiled up at him, "I only think my true form would mind, but I don't."

"Good." he hissed, ripping my shirt in a quick yank to leave me topless, only in my bra. "Much better..." His own voice had turned into a purr of satisfaction. 

But my head throbbed even more, closing my eyes as I muttered out, "Dammit... my other half is killing me that she can't see you. She's is giving me a damn headache, so why don't we let her come out to play for awhile?" it was more of a command than a question, my eyes flicking back to hazel. Exhaustion washed over me as I returned to normal, curling up on the bed. Profanities continued to come from my mouth.

Ulquiorra gently stroked my face, his words soft, "Are you alright? Phasing back and forth can take a lot of energy from your body." 

My head throbs as I slowly sit up, "I see, well damn. My release form is strong, and a bit controlling." I gazed up to Ulquiorra with a smile.

"I'm glad I get to see your emotions every once in awhile. Its nice." I grinned, a sigh slipping through my lips soon after I stood up. 

I began pulling on my shirt, (or what's left of it). "Well, I've gotta go see if Grimmjow is okay. When I last saw him he was drunk on sake, yikes. Wish me luck." With  a wink and an air kiss, I began to walk away.

He sighed, pushing a long breath out before speaking, "Grimmjow only intoxicates himself when he's confused about something... or frustrated. Good luck, Brooke." Ulquiorra shot me a slight smile before I completely left. 

(WOAH! Did Ulquiorra just smile?)
_________

Did you like it? Hope so! Don't forget to fan my WONDERFUL new editor: HardCorePrincess. (It's dedicated to her)

If you want more do that stuff...

Like, Comment, Vote, Fan me... Y'know... That stuff! (: