Ice, I Did A Thing

So Iceshard1011 did a thing where she put Leo as if he existed with Ocea in An Atlantean's Journey

And I might've made a little response fic?

It's tied to what she wrote so this Isn't gonna make much sense unless you read Butterfly Effect in her book.

ALSO SERIOUS SPOILERS TO AN ATLANTEAN'S JOURNEY

Anyways, here it goes

Erase- Response Fic
Third Person
"Leo? I'm scared." The young four year old eyes stared up as she trembled.

"I know- but it's okay! It's just the dark, Oce! Nothing is there, nothing's going to hurt you."

His sister shifted, glancing back before shrinking down. "But I can't see... What if there are monsters?"

Leo quickly engulfed his sister in his arms with a hug, staring out into the darkness. Normally, he'd be afraid too, but that wasn't what Ocea needed.

So instead, giving the best smile he could manage, he told her something. "I'll protect you from the monsters, then!"

The green eyes examined his with wonder. Leo couldn't help the pride that she actually was looking up to him. "Promise?"

"Of course. I'll do anything to protect you."

Leo's eyes opened as another restless night passed. The dream still echoed in his mind, and made his heart ache.

One day he had been home, and already he hates how he felt. Home wasn't home. Not without her. And the looks on his parents and aunts faces when he told him still haunted him.

The clock read it was early in the morning, still dark, but Leo didn't care. He wasn't going back to sleep after that. He didn't want to sleep ever again, since every single dream had been laced with his sisters voice. Good ones, bad ones, everything in between. All of it was too much.

Every single good one made him miss her, and all the bad made him hate himself for not appreciating having a sister at the time. Every single one made him weak.

He managed to make it to the throne room, keeping himself on his feet until he collapsed to the ground from grief, right in front of the Nexus.

Leo had tried to stay strong during the long journey back. Ocea's friends were all grieving and they needed someone to keep them strong. He had to when telling his parents and aunt, they had lost a lot, they needed someone to be there for them. He even did it for Rasmus, Blooper, CannibalCrab and Professor Pikalus for all of their losses.

But you could only remain so strong until you fall apart, no matter how much you want to.

So, for the first time since he had to bury his sister, Leo let it all out.

It was some sort of mix between sorrow and anger. Everything seemed to mix and he let out loud cries of pain. No physical pain hurt as much as this did. His heart was void of all positive emotions, and any that tried were swept away in the river of grief.

Leo wasn't sure how long it went on, but did know that all guards that tried to check on him had to back off and leave him alone. That's what Leo wanted: To be alone.

Then, there was something new. A feeling deep inside that was brought out, and his vision went blue. Electric blue.

His eyes shot open and finally was able to stop his cries when he noticed the energy flowing out of him, as well as the energy flowing out of the Nexus.