Behind The Scenes AU Information and stuff

SHHHHH I KNOW I HAVEN'T UPDATED SO TAKE THIS

AU Name: Behind The Scenes or BTS for short

General Information: The Behind The Scenes AU is all about a world where the stuff that happens in the books and such are all part of some TV show and the BTS are the actors having fun while they do so. Most of which is bloopers (No, not the character) of them trying to shoot a scene but badly messing up while they do so.

ACTORS: 

Cody: Cody is that actor that doesn't have to act for their character because they are so alike. Of course, he doesn't have powers or emotional baggage from leading Atlantis, but otherwise, they're pretty similar. Cody and KrakenKid are 100% bros and will mess around a lot during their scenes, and is perfectly fine with a prank or two. He's the guy who tweets like hints of what's coming up.

Example: In this AU, he's 100% that person who posts the SNEAKPEEK chapters.

KrakenKid: Also similar to his character and has a lot of fun acting as his character to fans outside of the studio. He's got a bit of sass and normally messes up a scene when it involves Cody or when Blooper sets up some sort of prank for him. Almost always the first to break character to laugh if something goes wrong. He's the guy that tweets actual spoilers and gets yelled at later for doing so but regrets nothing. However, sometimes his spoilers, while being true, actually aren't a big of a deal and he just trolls people into thinking it is. A lot of people can't trust his tweets anymore.

Example: *In a tweet* lol someones gonna die next time

Sam: When in a scene, her favorite thing to do is to flirt with absolutely anyone she's with in an attempt to make them break character. Worst part is, she knows exactly what to say to make them blush too. Even Selena is subjected to this, despite their characters being sisters. However, outside of the show, they aren't sisters but might as well be. Otherwise, pretty good actor

Example: Tanith: What was that stuff? You seemed to be choking on it!

Sam: Just my overwhelming love for you, honey

Tanith: Sam, please. We've shot this like ten times

Selena: Even outside the show, she's sneaky. Herself and Blooper have no problem messing up a scene for their own entertainment. Outside of that, she's actually pretty good at acting. Everyone has made it their personal duty to try and break her and get her to laugh while shooting, but she's good at acting past it.

Example: KrakenKid: *Wearing terribly made penguin costume* Selena! I need your help!

Selena: What is it, Cody?

KrakenKid: Gosh dang it, how didn't that work?

Professor Pikalus: Despite being a sciency character, in real life, cannot do anything computer or mechanical related to save his life. He's got street smarts and an excellent improviser, so often that somethings he can make up science sounding words and fool anyone who's shooting it, just because he forgot his lines. Forgets his lines so much that half of his dialogue is just the parts he remembers and then improvised crap. He still fools almost everyone.

Example: Professor Pikalus: What's the dinglehopper doing inside the quantum flux cube? It's mercury base will mess up the sugar-helium hybrid I've got going on!

Cody: I'm not sure if half of that is right but I know you're messing with me on the dinglehopper part. That's from The Little Mermaid!

CannibalCrab: Total sweetheart. Main messes up accidentally because he's laughing. Cannibal has the most trouble with KrakenKid because he seems to know his weak spots when it comes to humor. He does like to have a little fun and make scenes over dramatic for the fun of it.

Example: CannibalCrab: Oh no! I've been shot! Take care of my wife and children!

KrakenKid: That's a watergun and you don't have a wife nor children!

Blooper: At first, the sweetest kid you will ever meet but after getting into his character, pranking his favorite thing to do. Nobody can see it coming, it just happens suddenly and then the scene is ruined. Surprisingly enough, he can do emotional scenes really well and can cry almost on command, making him the best for the role. It's hard to get him in trouble because he's great at making crocodile tears.

Example: Director: Blooper, did you mess with the costumes again?

Blooper: I'm sorry *Watery eyes*

Director: .... Crap, fine! Just don't do it again!

Joe: Though he's a fantastic actor, he can create around fifty rolls of Blooper reels because he can't stop making jokes in the middle of it. Somebody stop him. Likes to photobomb scenes by showing up in the background or randomly showing up in general. Nobody ever sees him coming. Don't pair him up with Tanith.  Is that guy who shows up and gives everyone coffee at the beginning of the day.

Example: Cody: They're too strong as a pack! If we just- JOE! YOU'RE ALIVE?

Joe: No, I'm a ghoooooossssstttttt, here to tell you, you're out of ghost milk.

Director: WHERE DID YOU COME FROM

Tanith: Little devil. Has no trouble sassing the crap out of everyone, especially the director. Messes with the scenes more than a lot of other people and has no shame. Though KrakenKid was banned from knowing a lot of spoilers so he can't leak them anymore, Tanith secret tell him them so he can leak them. Comes from a big family, having a bunch of sisters that kinda look like her. To her dismay, they all joined the show to play the different parts of her personality.

Example: Tanith: Psst! KK! Guess what? DEATH

KrakenKid: Tweeting it now!

Ace: Despite playing the villain, he's sweeter than Peeps (AKA, sugar covered in more sugar). Seems to rarely break character but doesn't mind for a good joke of his own. His acting actually scares a lot of the actors into thinking he's not acting and actually going to murder them in their sleep. 

Example: Ace: I DON'T HAVE ANY ISSUES! SHUT UP!

Cody: *SCREAMS*

Ace: Crap! Sorry!

Finally

Director: The one who runs the show. She's tired all the time and done with everyone's bullcrap. Normally has no problem screaming at people for purposely messing it up, but has a few soft spots for people.

Example: Director: NEXT PERSON TO MESS WITH THE CAMERA AND PUT IT ON NIGHT VISION MODE WILL EARN A PUNCH TO THE FACE

**********************************************************************

Okay, I swear if I don't get the chapter out by tomorrow I will... Do something. I don't know, I'm really drained and had a busy day. 

But, I finally created this! Wooo!

I hope you liked this despite it isn't the update I thought I'd be making. Be sure to comment what you think and such, and farewell!

--JustAnAtlantisWriter