Next Gen- Villains Part 2

Okay, I made these a while ago but only now remembered I forgot to post them, so here we go!

Y'all are gonna be surprised on what parent combination made the villains.

You ready?

Nike: Daughter of Joe and Selena—It might be hard to tell but she has wings—Striped shirt+Overalls—Pigtails—Blonde hair and different colored eyes, one blue and one green—Acts like a sweetie but can turn on you—Wolf In Sheep's Clothing—Really want...

—It might be hard to tell but she has wings
—Striped shirt+Overalls
—Pigtails
—Blonde hair and different colored eyes, one blue and one green
—Acts like a sweetie but can turn on you
—Wolf In Sheep's Clothing
—Really wants to have fun, and doesn't care what, or who, gets hurt in the process
—Fast as HECK
—Highly energetic, reckless, ruthless, optimistic and strong willed gal
—Doesn't know what the heck she wants other than she just wants to feel adrenaline

Though the combination of Joe and Selena did make a really sweet child, they also made a very reckless one. Yep, Mr. "Huh, Let's Summon The Titians" and Ms. "Doesn't Have Money So Shoplift&Breaking Into The Conch Command Is fine!" Combined has an effect.

Nike (Named after the Goddess, not the Company), is pretty much addicted to feeling good. While this is normal, she takes it to the extreme, going as far as robbing places for what she wants, and fighting people to win. Once she finds Hemlock and Cecelia took on a darker path, she willing follows them, knowing they're taking a path full of excitement.

And finally, one more!

Carlo: Son of Professor Pikalus and Tanith—Green fluffy hair and brown eyes—Wears black tank top —Freaking R I P P E D I mean look at those muscles!—Oddly silent, talks only when needed but highly intelligent—Loyal, but ambitious—Lovesssss nature—...

—Green fluffy hair and brown eyes
—Wears black tank top
—Freaking R I P P E D I mean look at those muscles!
—Oddly silent, talks only when needed but highly intelligent
—Loyal, but ambitious
—Lovesssss nature
—Is just looking for drive and adventure
—Stubborn, Thoughtful, Sarcastic, Courageous sorta Guy

Once again, the offspring of Professor and Tanith normally wouldn't be so bad, and while he isn't normally, he did go wrong in one thing: His drive and ambition. With Tanith's "Leaving To Get Away From Life" (For various reasons) and Professor's "Turn Back For Ambitions", Carlo did get an interesting genepool.

Carlo saw his half siblings leave, and found himself also fascinated with power and curious for what they wanted. He left his other family behind to pursue a new life, even if it was a darker one. Once there, his attachment to the others and his hunger for what they offered was too much, and he stayed.

************************
And that's all of the villains! I still have a couple Next Gen characters I'd like to show that you guys might like, would you guys like to see them?

I hope you guys liked this! These are always fun to make! Be sure to comment what you think, and goodbye!

—JustAnAtlantisWriter