I'm sorry, what?

I had a thought.

No, not a feelsy one, thank goodness.

So when the Realm Of Atlantis record videos like role play and stuff, they have a basic understanding of what's going to go down, or maybe even a script of what needs to happen and such, right?

So like the episodes in the Atlantis series were planned, most likely by Cody, and then he had to brief people how it was going to go down, right?

So this means Cody had to explain the whole war situation to KrakenKid.

Let's take a minute to ponder how this went down....

Cody: Alright, important events! Kraken, you, me and Niall are going to do a big war scene, got it?

KrakenKid: Hmm... Can I blow stuff up?

Cody: For once in my life, I'm going to say that's encouraged. Just don't blow up the whole Conch Command, okay? And don't kill us.

KrakenKid: Awesome! Alright, what's going to happen? Any specific lines?

Cody: Yeah, hold on... Alright, who's your favorite general NPC? 

KrakenKid: Uh.... Larsa! They look so cool~

Cody: Yeah, they're dying

KrakenKid: Whaaaaaat? Dang it... Could be worse I suppose.

Cody: Also I'm going to kidnap Baby Blooper.

KrakenKid: Are you kidding me? My son? Fine, fine. At least he's not dead.

Cody: Also you lose

KrakenKid: Awww man. I guess I should have seen that coming because of everything else. Anything else to add?

Cody: Yeah, this one's kinda important.

KrakenKid: What?

Cody: You die.

KrakenKid: ....

KrakenKid: I'm sorry, what?

Cody: Yep. You die in the end of the war.

KrakenKid: .... Did I piss you off or something..? How do I die anyways?

Cody: I kill you.

KrakenKid: Uh

Cody: Don't worry, you'll come back to life.

KrakenKid: ???? That's good?

Cody: Good! You got it? Let's go! *leaves*

KrakenKid: *Stares at desk* .... What just happened?

*************************************************************

Food for thought? I don't know, I just kinda imagined something like this might have happened!

I was going to update Sea Serpent but King For A Day is taking a while. Seriously, I'm almost 2,000 words in and I'm not done. Tomorrow hopefully!

I hope you liked it! Be sure to comment what you think, whether it's realistic or not, and such, and I'll see all of you tomorrow!

--JustAnAtlantisWriter