Headcannon- Literal Names

Alright, I've been thinking about this one for a while and here it is:

Krakens (As a species) give literal names

For example, let's say a new kraken is born and everyone can already tell this baby is tough? Name him Brick, the material of something tough. Another one is born and they're really tall already? Name her SkyReacher or something, because they're gonna be tall when they grow up. Maybe even they would give names with meaning to children, like naming a child that gravitates towards nature Ackley, which means "Dwells at the oak tree meadow"

To me, it would explain a lot of things, such as KrakenKid's name being KrakenKid.

What if KrakenKid was a lot smaller than the other krakens, so they named him KrakenKid, because no matter what he's forever a child?

Plus, think about Blooper too. Sometime children aren't planned so what if Blooper was like that, and thus named Blooper, a mistake but a good one because everyone loves bloopers.

Plus, this headcannon can suggest some other cute things!

Example: What if CannibalCrab's name used to be something normal, but he changed it when he joined the Tide Changers to forget his past or something?

Why is this cute? Because it would mean KrakenKid would have come up with the name and that's hecka cute to me. I'm just imagining Cannibal being all like "I kinda don't like my name anymore" and Kraken response with "Well, I can name you" and I don't know why but that's just CUTE man

***************************************************************

Thought of this a while ago, so enjoy! Do you agree with it, or think it's something else? Go ahead and tell me, I'm all ears

I hope you liked this little headcannon! Be sure to comment your thoughts and such, and I'll see ya later!

--JustAnAtlantisWriter

Tagged And Other Funजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें