Next Gen Master List Part One- Lots of Info

Alright, I'm gonna put a lot of information of the Next Gen here!

I'm gonna start with listing them from oldest to youngest, since that's kinda vital!
Some of them may surprise you

--Leo, Oldest of them all, Cody and Sam's 
--The Twins, Araminta and Aaron, Professor and Cannibal's
--Cordelia, KrakenKid and Tanith's
--Iris, Blooper and Selena's
--Orion, KrakenKid and Cody's
--Phoenix, CannibalCrab and KrakenKid's
--Jasper, KrakenKid and Joe's
--Zero, Blooper and Selena's second kid
--Hemlock, Professor and KrakenKid's
--Cecelia, Tanith and CannibalCrab's
--Cobalt, Selena and Blooper's third kid
--Emrys, Tanith and KrakenKid's other kid
--Carlo, Professor and Tanith's
--Vega, Selena and Cannibal's
--Nike, Joe and Selena's
--Magnus, Blooper and Selena's forth and final kid
--Florence, Cody and Sam's other kid

Actual ages I haven't decided other than Florence is 10-12 and Magnus is 12-13 kinda age

Next, another list one but also important: Who has magic!
Everyone relating to either Cody or Joe has Nexus magic, most of Tanith's kiddos have magic, and a couple other exceptions!

--Leo. Being related to Cody, Leo has a connection to the Nexus, but he greatly struggles with it and has to concentrate a lot to get it to work properly. His eyes may flash blue every once in a while when he's agitated, but other wise, it's difficult for him to access. However, Leo does have some pretty strong stuff when it actually works.

--Florence. As Cody's other spawn, Florence has a good connection too, and is actually quite good in it. While Florence isn't very powerful in it, it comes to her easily, though oddly enough, doesn't seem to react much to her emotions, outside of a little spark and eye flare. She couldn't win in a fight if Leo had full control, but since he already doesn't, does have a fair chance otherwise.

--Jasper. Joe's little kid has a lot of power in his little body (He's quite short). The Nexus reacts to most of his emotions, and is quite powerful too. He can easily access it, however, it does have one downfall: His control is absolutely terrible. Sure, he can summon it any time he wants, but it often will start up at the smallest of things. Even sneezes can make him shoot sparks out

--Orion. Though Orion is Cody's son, he has the least amount of power in the Nexus out of all of them. In fact, you can barely even pick it up when trying to sense power/magic. He has no control over it, but it does react to extreme anger. Think like the Hulk, but with Nexus energy and it has to be extreme. Like, "I'm actually going to kill you" extreme. He is powerful when it happens, but it'll never do anything for him otherwise. Not even the little eye flash.

--Phoenix. Phoenix didn't get any powers from his parents, but accidentally got them in a freak lab accident. He's got fire powers and self regeneration, though his fire powers can wear him out if used too much, and his very veins hold the power, meaning blood loss also dampen them. However, he's really good in hot places.

--Cordelia. Cordelia, unlike her brother and mother, has more destructive magic. She can control metal in a sense, able to bend it, make it float to her, and essentially has a lot of control over it. She's pretty good at it, but it does take a little focus, and she can easily be thrown off if anything attacks her head on.

--Emrys. Like his mother, Emrys is a fan of the more passive types of magic. He's got some of her healing abilities, though he struggles greatly with it, and is more into spiritual/sensing magic. Stuff like reading others emotions when touching them, able to recognize people by their souls when he tries to seek them out, and even some future sight is the kinda magic he's into.

--Iris. Iris is one of two of the kraken descendants that gets prophetic dreams. For her, her's are more important, normally only happening if they are trying to tell her to prevent something or warn her about an upcoming event that she needs to prepare for. Not often, but useful.