8. Two Weeks (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

Harry and I end up having dinner at a low-key restaurant and he doesn’t mess around - he gets straight to it after we order our food.  He explains that Lou and Tom where having an affair for a couple of months because her Partner wanted to have a break for a couple of months. He wasn’t okay with her constantly leaving to go on tour, and taking lux with her and she felt alone for months at a time. She eventually told him and they are trying to work things out because he considers himself in the wrong too, for not letting her live her dream. He mentions I’ll meet lux soon, Lou’s baby girl when we go to Britain fin a few months time for the last leg of the tour. Everything seems so complex and harsh but Harry says he’s so glad he can at least talk to me about it. Lou’s one of his closest friends and he’s been holding this secret for too long, not even Tom knows that Harry knows. But, he does mention Tom is an old friend and has known Harry’s family for a while, so Harry was really there for him during his divorce.

I know Harry didn’t have to tell me all of this, but it seems like he needed to tell someone. Selfishly, I’m so glad it’s me. We move to the topic of Niall and Sarah when we get our food.

“So Niall and Sarah hey!” he teases.

“Yeah, despite him being on tour I think they’re kind of perfect for each other” I say honestly. As I would to a best friend, which Harry is becoming day by day.

“I think he’ll fly her to Spain for his birthday” he says taking a big spoon of pasta in his mouth. Charming even with sauce on his face my subconscious kicks in.

“You gotta a lil something on your face hun” I say signaling to his right cheek.

“Here?” he signals with his spoon adding more sauce to his face. Holding the laugher back fails.

“Yeah you go it. Looks much better now” I say still laughing at him.

“But seriously you think it will get that serious?” I ask as he wipes his face with the napkin.

“Well, he hasn’t stopped texting her since he met her, and he called her before the show and after” he says honestly.

“Awe! Munchkin!” I say squeeling a little. Harry just shakes his head and smirks.

We manage to get back to the hotel without being photographed or swarmed by teenage girls and I’m impressed. Harry walks me to my room, gentleman, not really your rooms next door. He gives me tight hug and mentions how excited and thankful he is about England again before walking to his door. He waits till I get inside before he opens his door. Well, Atleast Harry and I got the whole Lou issue sorted.

I go to check my phone and I have a bunch of text messaged, One from my mum mentioning that she got to ride an elephant today and sent me photo. I smile and send her a photo of the stage and the crowd before telling her how much I miss her. I get two texts from Sarah about Niall, asking whether he said anything or what not and I get one from lou.

*I’m sorry for laying all of that on you, I know Harry explained a bit to you tonight. Im just on my way to perth now after visiting home so I’ll see you tomorrow. Can we have some girl time?*

I get pretty excited about the mention of girl time and remember I need to get my nails done.

*Nails and lunch? x*

I get a reply within moments.

*Perfect, see you tomorrow im just getting on my connection flight now. Lou x*

With that I put my phone on charge and go to put the shower on. I go back to my room putting today’s clothes away and hear my phone go off.

*Can I join you?*

A message from Harry - which confuses me.

 *Join me where?*

 *The shower.*

My heart immediately starts to race. I’m a bit creeped out he can hear my shower but I guess he IS next door. I look at the text for a couple of minutes before I see he steam flow into the room from the shower still running. I get another text from Harry.

 *You know, incase you slip again.*

I laugh before replying.

*Go to sleep, you have a big day tomorrow. Goodnight Harry x*

 *Have it your way ;) Sleep well love. H x*

I shake off Harry’s obvious flirting and just get in the shower washing all of my sinful thoughts about him away, how if here where here I’d enjoy just the view of him naked under steaming hot water. I go to bed of thoughts of girl time with Lou tomorrow and finally getting to go to England. Last nights shenanigans knock me right out.

Don't forget to vote!! <3 hope your enjoying where this is going ;) xx