Chapter 9: Her

Lexa's POV

     I thought it was her when I first walked in the diner. Her blonde hair. Her ocean blue eyes. She reminds me so much of her. I haven't been able to sleep because of it. I wish I had a picture of us. I wish I could feel her hand in mine. I wish I could feel her soft lips against mine. I've wished for so much for so long. Two years to be exact.

     I wonder how Clarke's doing. Is the the leader of the clans? Is she happy? Has she found someone else? She's the one thing that's kept me going. This world is so strange. They've got people that fly in really tight clothing. Not saying it's a bad thing, but it sure is a nice view.

     Honestly I have to clue how I got here. I've slowly learned their ways, how to talk to them, how to blend in, how to survive. No one here speaks trigedasleng. There are barely any trees. Everything is concrete. I don't like it. It doesn't smell like the fresh outdoors.

After a couple months here I learned that you have to get a job to pay for stuff. Which I found a job at a food place called, "Mcronalds" no "McDonald's?" Yeah I think that's the one. I hate it. It this a guy named "Dave" try's to tell me what to do. I wanted to cut his head off. I am the commander. But soon after I meet a girl named "Amy" she explained this whole world to me. She taught me so many things that helped me survive. I was so angry at the world for taking me away from my Clarke and placing me in this one. I never got to say "I love you" back.

     She's all I think about day and night. Every night I cry myself to sleep thinking about her. I wished I could've had a little more time with her. These past two years I've been searching and searching to see if she was here, and I always end up empty handed. I can't take it anymore. I miss her so much. The things I would do to have just one more day with her. I don't even have to be with her, I could just be watching over her, seeing her, hearing her. And that's what I plan on doing. That's all I want, that's all I need, her.

It's been forever again and it's a short chapter... sorry I've been really lazy lately and just not in the mood. Ever since we were kids we were told high school is the best time of our life's right? Well that's total bullshit.

I'm not one for drama. I HATE it! Yet some how there's always drama with my group of friends. Middle school there was about 7 or 8 of us, then 6, then 4, and now honestly there's two of us. And the two of us are trying to get us back together but some of them keep messing shit up. Why doesn't everything in high school have to be so petty??

Anyways NEW CHAPTER!! Sorry for the long wait. Any ideas on what's going to happen next?? Guess u guys have to wait till I feel like updating again!!