Random Shorts 3

Random thoughts that were deleted from the story for being too crap,or could not build from it.So take a look at some random thoughts that could not make it into the book

During a training mission...

Thermite and Y/N were practicing on breaking through reinforced walls. Thermite planted his Brimstone onto a wall,ready to breach through it.Before he could do anything, Y/N stepped in."Whoa,whoa,bro,wrong wall,we are to blow up the east wall,not the west one."Y/N said. Thermite felt like an idiot for a few seconds before attempting to pull out his Brimstone from the wall. Somehow it was difficult to take it out this time. "Bro my gadget isn't coming off.The glue is too strong."Thermite exclaimed.Y/N attempted to pull the Brimstone off,but he could not."You idiot,you drag us into this,well we have to blow it up now.""Can't,this thing costs alot,and next batch is coming up in 1 week.I only have 3 charges left,including this one,so I cannot waste it.Bro,please help me out." Eventually they had to call Sledge in to remove the charge for us,being the big size guy.

A/N:Thought came from when removing Thermites charge on the wall,seeing him struggle to remove it made me laugh a bit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Frost."

"Yea Y/N?"

"We need to change your name."

"Why?"

"Cause you are smoking hot." (From TheRussianBadger,one of the best R6S channels imo)

*Frost blushes*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Caveira."

"What?"

*in Joker voice*"Do you wanna know how I got these scars."

"So you are saying I am a psychotic maniac?"

"No, what I am saying is that you are a joke." *starts running*

"YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE!"

Lets just say Y/N received hell from Caveira before getting her forgiveness...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N volunteered to be the hostage for the training mission. While kneeling and tied up in a room, he wondered who was gonna be training today."Tadaima OniiChan."That voice,oh god no.Y/N turned his head to face Echo."Oh god why." "Well I needed to test my new modifications to my drone,so here we are." "Who is training with you?" "Twitch." Oh shit....

*insert Y/N getting tased and disorientated by Twitch and Echo,the two operators laughing their asses off crouching at a corner,while Y/N asks for the sweet release of death.*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N and Echo's weird game of chess.

Y/N:I move Pawn to  D4.

Echo:YOU JUST ACTIVATED MY TRAP CARD.(inspired by Youtuber Gigguk,that scene was so funny)

Y/N:WELL I SUNK YOUR BATTLESHIP.

Echo:I ROLL NAT 20! AND CAST MAGIC MISSILE WHILE ADOPTING YOUR GOBLIN TRIBE.

Y/N:I ATTACK WITH MARINE GENERAL OF HEAVENLY SILK, LAMBROS ATTACKS,SINCE ITS THE FOURTH BATTLE I CAN STAND TWO OF UNITS IF I FLIP A COPY OF HIM,THEY GET 10000 POWER SINCE I HAVE TWO FACED UP CARDS IN MY G-ZONE,ALSO HITTING TRIPLE CRITICAL ON MY DRIVE CHECK.

Echo:I ACTIVATE POT OF GREED,THIS ALLOWS ME TO DRAW TWO CARDS.

Y/N:I SUMMON RAGNAROS THE FIRELORD.AT THE END OF MY TURN,IT DEALS 8 DAMAGE TO A RANDOM CHARACTER.

Echo:STAND UP, MY AVATAR! I RIDE BLASTER BLADE.

Y/N:TIDAL ASSAULT SKILL, I STAND IT AND GIVE IT -5000 POWER.GIVE IT UP,YOUR DECK IS PATHETIC.

Echo:MY DECK HAS NO PATHETIC PIECES,BUT IT HAS THE ALMIGHTY EXODIA.

Y/N:IMPOSSIBLE,NO ONE HAS EVER SUMMONED HIM BEFORE...

Echo:WELL,PREPARE TO LOSE.

Y/N:FOOL, I ACTIVATE MY SECRET,SACRED RITUAL,DESTROYING IT IMMEDIATELY.

Echo:WHAT IS THIS?

Y/N:I ACTIVATE DOOR TO NOTHINGNESS,IT SKILL LETS ME TARGET A PLAYER, AND HE LOSES THE GAME.OMAE WA MOU SHINDERU.

Echo:NANI.

Y/N:And that's checkmate.

Echo:I did not know Y/N was so good at chess.

Rest of Rainbow:WTF just happened?

Bonus points if you can guess the games used here. Sorry if the content wasn't expected and not up to par,it was just pure randomness.