Day 0: December 1st 2015

*Flashback*
Operation Help
Search and Rescue
3rd person's perspective

Details:Mayor of Springfield,Virginia has been ambushed in his office by 10 masked men from the terrorist group "White Masks".All other civilians have evacuated, only Mayor is left as bargaining chip for release of prisoners.We shall not tolerate the matter,get in there,search and destroy all hostiles,rescue the Mayor.

Ash:Watch for the blast!

A "boom" followed as a giant hole was made in the side of the building.

Pulse:Really,we could have stealthed our way through.
Thermite:What is strategy, go in guns blazing is best strategy.
Castle:Congratulations,we have attention of people within a 500m radius,what could possibly go wrong?
Ash and Themite:Screw off!
Y/N:Guys,please.Its our last day together. We can go guns blazing after we save the Mayor.
Thermite:No problem,mate.Its a shame you werent chosen to join Team Rainbow.

The group went through the hole,while Pulse activates his sensor.

Pulse:Activating heart rate sensor... ...FUCK, GUYS RUN NOW.

5 men in white hoodies appear, raising their AK47s at us.The team all decided to rush to the nearest room on the left.Hostiles released a swarm of bullets through the room,luckily we,were protected by desks in the room.Castle and Pulse was struggling to put the barricade on.

Ash:Castle,barricade the door quickly!
Castle(while barricading doorway):Wow,I didn't know that.I thought we were going to just rush out and send ourselves to death,what a great idea.
Thermite:Stop the arguing,what is done is done.
Castle:We should be safe for now,any ideas?
Pulse:While y'all discuss,I'll keep watch of the doorway for how many hostiles outside.
Thermite:Roger,HOLY FUCK,what do we do,Y/N,you are the brains of the team,do something.
Y/N:Firstly,don't panic.Secondly,there is a room directly next to ours ,right?Thermite and Castle,Yall team up to make a hole for us to go through to the next room,launching a suprise attack on the hostiles via outside of the doorway. Me and Ash will shoot through our current room's walls to distract hostiles outside this barricaded doorway.Pulse,mantain your visual on the enemy.
All:Roger
Pulse:Guys,there are 9 guys outside the doorway.
Castle:Amateurs.
Ash:You could say that again.
Castle:Amateurs
Y/N:Less talking more actions.
Thermite:One big fucking hole coming right up.

Using their assault rifles,Ash and Y/N shot at where Pulse pointed at,resulting in screams from the enemy.Meanwhile,Thermite and Castle breeched through the wall,taking out remaining terrorists.

Y/N:Murica,Fuck yeah
Thermite:I love the smell of
Ash:napalm in the morning.
Castle:It smells like
Pulse:Victory.
Y/N:Movie references in Operation, check.Anyway,Ash and Thermite,drone out to scout for the remaining enemy.Castle,Pulse,try to use the remaining camera systems in the building to do the same thing,I'll go find a sniping position at the garden.
Thermite:Camper.
Castle:You sure you are not going to go wank off in a corner?*smug face intensifies*
Ash and Pulse:Wait,when were you in charge of the team.
Y/N:Really mate,we are like around 30 years old,I got to live up to my nickname ,also respect your elders,who is the one born the earliest?
All:Yeah yeah,DAD.
Y/N:Screw off.

The team found out that the Mayor and the remaining terrorist were in the office.Y/N found a perfect spot overlooking the office.

Y/N:In position.
All:Got it.

The team stormed towards the office,where a kneeling Mayor was held gun point at the head by the remaining terrorist.

Terrorist(T):Wow,my teammates are idiots.Release my comrade in prison,and I'll free your beloved mayor.Put down your weapons,or I'll send him to see the lord
Ash:Surrender,we outnumber you.
T:I SAID PUT DOWN YOUR GUNS.

The team quickly put down their weapons.

T:And your grenade launcher.
Ash:Oh come on.
T:*pulls back hammer*
Ash:OKOKOK*puts down grenade launcher*
T:Kick all the weapons to my direction.

They kicked the weapons gently.

T:Fools fighting for the one of the men stopping humanity from going forward,I want to see how the most elite SWAT team in USA fight without your beloved firearms.

The terrorist points the gun at Ash's head,making her flinched,until a bullet drove through the terrorist's head,dropping him dead,followed by a "Ping" sound.

Y/N:*through radio*Did I miss?
Ash:Did you seriously have only one bullet in that entire gun?
Y/N:One shot,one kill.
Pulse:Nice shot tho Y/N.
Castle:Guys,mission complete,we are suppose to do something *ahem* rescue the Mayor.
Thermite:Oh yeah.

After rescuing the Mayor,the team headed back to their team van,hearing applause and cheers from civillians as they exit.On their way back to base,Y/N while driving felt accomplished but sad.

Y/N:Guess this means goodbye,have yall pack your stuff?
Thermite:Dad,don't worry we'll eat our greens,brush our teeth and not talk to strangers.
Ash:All geared up and ready to go,we will meet again.
Castle:Bro,we can still WhatsApp and Skype.
Pulse:I'll send postcards if you want.
Y/N:Send nu...*ahem*Send souveneir please.
All:Alright we will,dai kor(大哥)

Once they reach base,the 4 grabbed their luggages,while keeping the equipment,Y/N stayed in the van,reflecting on the past adventures the team had,like evacuating the team on a trolley (Jackie Chan style) to safety,staying with the team with their critical injuries,taking bullets for each teammate in separate occasions and meeting each other for the first time during Police Academy days.These events made Y/N tear up,he has to be split from the team, this time visitation was off limits.

Pulse:Dai Kor,you crying?*smug face*
Ash:Dad,don't cry its only a day camp.*smug face*
Thermite and Castle:Pussy *smug face*
Y/N:*wipes away tears*Shut up and get in,y'all gonna miss your flight.

Y/N drove them towards the airbase selected to send them to Rainbow's base in the UK.He passed each of the team a parting gift, a necklace which was a M1 Garand cartridge on a string,

Y/N:Big Bro is always watching and protecting you.
All:Come on we are not kids.

At the entrance to the airbase,Y/N had one final group hug and picture with the team. Only Ash cried.The rest were remained unscathed.

Y/N:See y'all in the future.Whatsapp me when you touch down, just to know you are safe.

Y/N left the team to enter the airbase,heading towards the van.Once Y/N entered the van and drove off.The guys cried.
Ash:I thought you were real men.
Castle,Pulse and Thermite: He treated us as an elder brother,guiding and nurturing us,will miss him.

That was just the beginning of their R6 career,yours is soon to come.

A/N:Some of the things are just my head canon.Hopefully,we get to see what is in store for you 2 years down the road.