Day 21: 6 December 2017

So I accidentally released it incomplete,must have accidentally clicked 'Publish' instead of 'Save' in the wee hours of the night.Its now completed,so hope y'all enjoyed the spoiler.

8am

"So why do you want to join Rainbow."Six questioned with her arms crossed."Knowledge is power.I can tell you lots of information.All I want is Team Rainbow membership and protection."Sombra replied.Filled with doubt,Six raised an eyebrow and evaluating Sombra's response."Why should I trust you?"Six followed up."Why do you have Caveira and Bandit?They had trouble with the legal system.Besides,the implant placed in me was destroyed,making me free from Moira's indoctrination."Sombra replied.
"Touche,I'll let you stay in Rainbow,but you will be taken care of if you do anything to harm the team."Six commanded."I'll introduce you to the team with the other new recruits.You fill me up on what enemies we will encounter at their base."

"Widowmaker AKA Amelie Lacroix.Elite Sniper for the French Army and Ballerina.During a hostage situation caused by the White Masks,she was tasked with eliminating the last hostile.The hostile had a civillian with him,but not just any ordinary person,it was her husband.Due to the overwhelming pressure,she was afraid of making the shot.In the end,she took the shot,causing both men to be killed.She was grieved by the situations,her parents-in-laws were furious,crying why one of the most elite snipers in France could not save her own husband.She took leave from her job.She met Moira for counseling,probably convinced by her to follow on her path,to have revenge on the White Mask.She was taken to an unknown laboratory,modified biologically to have her heart pump slower for better controlled breathing,and perfect 20/20 eyesight,causing her skin to turn blue.Equipped with specual goggles,she can observe enemies behind walls within two kilometres,making her a deadly opponent."

"The Reaper AKA Gabriel Reyes.He and Jack Morrison were part of the Super Soldier Program.While he was fighting in Afghanistan,his entire group was ambushed by the White Masks,only he was left alive there.Moira captured him to be indoctrinated.At first,Gabe resisted the torture and mind control.But when it seem apparent that the US Military was not risking anyone to rescue him,he succumb to the torture.After getting modified,he has the ability to become mist for a short period of time,becoming invincible.Bullets are not as effective on him,but knifes still work on him.He has a shotgun in each hand,making him an executioner in close range."

"Moira O'Deorain,Genetics Scientist and Doctor in many areas.She has a certain hate for the weak and poor,wasting doctors' time for treatment where they could advance science further.She was working with Angela Ziegler on Clustered Regularly Interspaced Short Palindromic Repeats (CRISPR,more info here,https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAhjPd4uNFY,not sponsored). Upon discovering that they could do God's work,modifying humans to be one strong force,she stole the documents and disappeared. While in hideout,Moira found a way to degenerate and regenerate cells, healing wounds and causing others. The cost was her arm,scarred permanently from the modifications she done on herself. Through big companies and government officials,she gets funding to build cloning facilities to make the perfect soldiers.She recruited some rogue soldiers were used for their genes to start producing clones. Any data or witnesses that prove a threat to her were eliminated,so it was quite difficult to get some dirt on her. Her ultimate goal is to make the world a rich man's paradise,so that more funding can be given to her to make more advanced soldiers. Due to needing help in research, she kidnapped Angela,wanting to force her to help in the research.Angela obviously declined,so she is used as leverage for getting ransom money to continue her research.Do lookout as she rapidly degenerates anything close range,but overcharged she can destroy anything in long range."

"The White Mask soldiers are not entirely human but are clones. It is known that they are easily capable of carrying out attacks anywhere in the world and are known to be indiscriminate to their victims, disregarding age, religion, gender, or nationality.What I can add on is that due to Moira's modifications, they do not feel anything,just programmed to kill innocents."