Day 37 : 24 December 2017

10am
Canteen
3rd Person POV

Another normal day at Rainbow HQ.Thanks to the recent operation, many government officials and big business leaders were arrested for treason and corruption charges. There were new recruits coming to join.The famous Sniper Ana Amari, Jetpack equipped daughter Fareeha Amari, Doctor Angela Ziegler,JSDF soldier Yoji Itami and US soldier Jack Morrison. Y/N has been admitted to hospital,his injuries were life-threatening but it has been stabilised now. He has been in coma lying in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) due to severe blood loss,lots of tubes connected to him.The FBI team has been doing daily visits on Y/N after training, talking about how Hibana and Thermite has been going out, the missions the team went through. However, due to doctors informing of Y/N having complications, visitors were not allowed to visit him for the last 2 weeks.

Team Rainbow was chatting over breakfast. This was when Six came in with 7 more people."Alright listen up, thanks to the recent rescue operation,
Germany has increased its funding into Rainbow. We also have a new French and Russian units,new GSG9 units and a newly formed MEKA unit from Korea, testing its prototype with us.Let us make new friends."6 men in the GSG9 uniform,2 yellow suit operators and 1 Korean lady walked in. "Cedrick 'Verdeckt' Brunsmeir.Bandit's twin brother.I have the same loadout as him,and my unique gadget is that I provide special cages for electronic equipment, protecting them from electromagnetic pulses." Once finished,Thatcher was pissed at the back. "Kenny Weber,Floyld Klingemann,Phil Maurer, Eddie Basch and Kirk Brun.We do not have any unique gadgets,but are willing to serve.We have the same loadout as Jager.""Lera "Finka" Melnikova,Spetsnaz,I use the same weapons as Fuze plus the Spear .308 assault rifle.This is Olivier "Lion" Flament,GIGN,using the same loadout as Twitch plus the V308 assault rifle".one of the yellow operators said,with Doc being triggered at the back and the Spetsnaz reoicing.The team said."Hana 'D.va' Song,MEKA operator,due to the ageing population, South Korea is testing out mechs to assist in warfare. Gamers from our country has been chosen for our fast reflexes,so that we can assist in our country defense." Team Rainbow was applauding and welcoming the new teammates.

"Hold it."A shout was heard at the canteen's entrance.All heads turn towards the source of the noise."Come on guys, really? Y'all are having a party without me."The man said, as he approach the center of the canteen.He shook the hands of the new operators,before turning back to Team Rainbow. "Y'all alright?Its the morning,there can't be any ghosts around."the man said as he pulled back his rifle's charging handle,catching the clip into his hands,before pocketing the clip and slinging back his rifle. Y/N is back baby.

Ash ran towards Y/N.Y/N assuming that Ash wanted a hug,opened his arms ready for an embrace.Ash with tears in her eyes...

kicked Y/N in the testicles...with her standard issue steel toe boots...oh god... .Y/N being hurt from the pain,drops to his knees begging for mercy. "It hurts,so you are real."Ash exclaimed as she put her hand over her mouth."FUCKING HELL,WHAT KIND OF MANIAC ATTACKS ANOTHER FOR RETURNING! OWW MY FATHER'S DAY,I CAN FEEL IT SLIPPING AWAY."As Y/N continued to moan on the floor, crying for a bit.Team Rainbow was chucking at first, before Doc and Angela went to help Y/N up. "Ash,you gotta work on your greetings.First was slapping,now is kicking.I don't want to be greeted with your M120 CREM next."Y/N added,before being pulled up by the two.Once dusting himself off,Ash jumped onto Y/N, embracing his body in a hug,"Its good to have you back."she said with teary eyes. All of Rainbow clapped for the two,before having a mini reunion. Turns out he awoken from his coma 2 weeks ago, so he told the doctors to lie about your well-being,as he focused to rebuild himself.

To test out the new units,all of Team Rainbow went to the simulation room,where all of the GSG9 were competing against the Spetsnaz.Y/N wanting to train his skills,so he joined the Spetsnaz team in the simulation of Bomb. Spetsnaz will be on defense while the GSG9 will be attacking on the map Chalet. 1 round. All of the Russians began reinforcing their walls, preparing their gadgets, while Y/N hunted for drones. "I am worried that we are tactically outnumbered." Fuze commented."I have some tricks up my sleeves,and sill have some scores to settle with."Y/N replied,assuring their victory,as he broke some of the barricades facing a supposed spawn point.