Wedding veil

It was a special day for a couple that were deeply in love. It was the wedding day they have been dreaming of her months. All of the planning and preparation had exhausted them, but they finally got to seal their love.
  All of their family and friends sat on the rows of chairs. The soon-to-be husband stood at the alter waiting nervously. His palms were sweating as he anxiously waited for his bride. His mother was tearing up and his father smiled at him proudly. This was the day he had been waiting for. He finally would be able to marry the girl of his dreams.
  All of the murmuring of the family members went silent as the doors slowly opened. Everyone turned around to look at the lovely bride. Her blonde hair was put up nicely and her dress was long and white. The dress fit perfectly on her body and didn't show off too much or too little. Her makeup was nicely done, and she wore beautiful silver earrings that sparkled as she walked. She also wore a white veil that slightly covered her face. It went extremely well with the dress and made her beauty stand out even more. She looked absolutely stunning.
  The groom stared at his beautiful bride. His eyes began to tear up as he watched the love of his life walking towards him. Under the veil, he could see her smiling. He couldn't help but smile himself as he tried to hold back his tears of joy. Many of the family members began getting their tissues out as they prepared themselves to see the beautiful couple come together.
  The beautiful bride then faced her groom with a grin on her face. He smiled back at her and reached his hands out to the veil, wanting to see her face fully. He then pulled it back, but as he pulled the veil from her face, her skin went along with it. Her face was now covered with blood, and and missing pieces of skin that was peeled off the veil. The groom and the rest of the family gasped in horror as her blood stained her white dress.  Most of her face was completely peeled off, sticking onto the veil. All she did was stand there.