In the shower

It was a Saturday morning, however, I didn't usually sleep in that much that. I was always the first one awake so I always had to walk down the stairs as quietly as I could to the living room so I wouldn't wake anyone else up. Once I had made it to the end of the stairs, I heard sounds coming from the bathroom. I could hear the water running from the shower.
This was a little odd, considering everyone else was usually asleep. I shrugged it off pretty quickly. I figured it was just my mom or dad just taking a shower early in the morning. They didn't usually do this, but I thought that they could've just had plans or just had trouble sleeping or something like that.
I sat on the couch and turned the tv down on low like I always did. I started to get concerned once an hour went by and whoever was in the shower was still in there. The door was shut, and the water was still running. I was tempted to knock on the bathroom door, but something made me want to just stay seated.
  The door then suddenly slammed open, making he jump. Something about this seemed very wrong, so I quickly hid behind the couch. My eyes widened when I saw a strange man I had never seen before in my life slowly walk out of the bathroom.
  I stayed as still and as silent as possible. I couldn't even hear myself breath. Time felt like it stood still as he walked out of the house. It had only taken a couple of seconds for him to exit, but it felt like it was minutes. Even after he was gone, I still remained still. I was frozen in fear. I couldn't muster up the courage to move.
  I remained there probably for another ten minutes until I mustered up the courage to stand up. I slowly dragged myself to the bathroom. Blood was flowing down the shower. I fell to the ground in horror once I realized what was happening. Whoever was in my house had to clean up their crime scene. The crime scene was unfortunately my parents...